American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Fox news will be creaming themselves until they find out its 3 white guys

There is a legitimate civilian use of ARs. I knew several ranchers in Texas that used them regularly for hog eradication. It was the only weapon that you could use that could efficiently take those fuckers out.

Granted, that is not a need that that the general populace has, but your assertion that they are solely military use is incorrect.

1 Like

That’s bollocks mate. There is a problem with feral pigs (these things are fucking huge) in this country and many farmers and professional shooters are employed to deal with them effectively with high powered rifles. You don’t need an AR15 for such an endeavour.

No, you simple cunt, they use semi-automatic rifles to shoot feral pigs in Ozland, just like they do in the US.

1 Like

They don’t actually. They generally use .308 Winchesters. Semi automatic rifles are allowed, but it’s illegal to have a +10 round capacity, so if you think Australian feral pig shooters are walking around with an AK, you’re completely incorrect.

Sweet mother of fuck, you are a simple cunt… 308 Win is a bullet.

Anyone seriously eradicating feral pigs in Oz, esp those charging for the service, is licensed and using a semi automatic.

1 Like

Fuck me, you do know something, of course it’s a fucking cartridge (not a bullet, a cartridge, a bullet is the thing inside it that gets fired when you pull the trigger. Do you want me to draw a picture for you?) You’re second statement is also, surprisingly, true to an extent. It fails to make the point however that they can’t legally use a weapon with a firing capacity or magazine of more than 10 rounds. So in other words, they are not using millitary grade weapons which have a far greater capacity. It’s great we’ve been able to resolve this mate. You can go back to knawing on your knuckle now.

Fox are itching for this to be a few ragheads

This is what you said mate, and you said it in response to being told they hunt feral hogs in OZ with semi-Autos… "They don’t actually. They generally use .308 Winchesters."
You thought a win308 was a rifle… :smiley:

You got clamped good and proper. Take your clamping like a man, not a little bitch.

You’ve been wrong since you started this unprovoked attack on me, you’re still wrong, but seem to want to continue. Fair enough, keep going.

I wasn’t wrong mate. I said semi-autos are used to kill feral hogs. That is a fact. It is not only a fact in the US, but even where you reside. It is one of the most efficient manners of dispatching the destructive cunts.

I expressed no opinion either way on gun control. You have no idea what my opinions on that are. They may even more restrictive than yours for all you know.
But either way, if you;re going to be a sanctimonious cunt, at least have some idea what you are talking about.

Holy fuck fox are saying one of these lads had a foreign sounding name😮Imagine someone living in the states with a foreign sounding name,incredible reporting

You don’t even know the difference between a bullet and a cartridge ffs. You said that millitary style weapons are used for hunting, when clearly it’s not necessary. Where I reside, limited capacity semi automatic weapons are used for feral hunting, but that’s a long way from the type of weapon we’re talking about. I didn’t say anything about your opinions on gun control, stop digging a bigger hole for yourself, but I appreciate the back down.

In Califonia? What is a foreign sounding name? Cruz? Rubio?

Swarzenegger

This is mad. One lad on Fox saying it’s a workplace shemozzle. The rest crucifying him for not accepting it’s another towlies attack.

Large bang at the suspects house during ongoing searches would suggest the latter.

Hey mate, you in Hawaii yet? Got body armour?

One suspect has been named by several news outlets, including LA Times as Syed Farook, adding to the frenzy. An unofficial report quotes his father as saying he was a devout Muslim. The shooting happened during a Christmas party. Fox having a field day with this one.

Second suspect named as a citizen of Qatar.
Edit. Later reported as a hoax.

I’m telling you, that world cup will never go ahead. Especially after America bombs the shit out of Qatar now. I mean look what they did to Saudi Arabia after those lads carried out 9/11.

Oh, wait…