Andy Lee.. Irish Sporting Superstar

Was out for a few pints on Wednesday night and ended up heading to Trinity rooms night club in Limerick. The place was quite enough, as it was a wednesday, and for the most part it was inhabited by Fresher’s who were doing their induction this week before starting college monday.

As i made my way to the bar i noticed a bit of a scuffle at the edge of the dance floor and stood back to watch the action. I then noticed that one of them was Andy Lee and the other was a drunken cunt who wouldn’t fuck off, to the annoyance of both his girl friend and Lee’s mates. Anyway it all calmed down and Lee shock his hand and entertained him for a bit. Sound enough!
Then another two lads came over to him and were all hand shakes and burning the air off him and giving him their expert opinion on boxing, but again, he entertained and listened to their shite. Sound enough!

Anyways i fucked off to the other side of the club chasing tail and remained there til the lights came on. When they did come on we got the usual “finish up there lads” from the bouncers “Yeah yeah, finishing now” and as i looked across the floor i seen a big commotion where Lee was standing. A big crowd had gathered around him and he was trying to leave with his mates when suddenly they all broke into the famous le le le chant and started jumping up and down around him !! It was fucking gas , the bouncers ushered them all out the door with Lee stuck in the middle of them and the lads not letting up on the le’s !!

Entertainment of the highest order… In fairness to him though he talked and shook hands with everyone that approached him.

When i was half way up the town three lads were slightly in front of me and i could here them saying " I thought he was a world champion" and the others were like “No he will be though”. They then started discussing the best ways to fight and throw punches and were swinging all over the shop…

Wednesday night in Limerick city !

1 Like

Sounds like an awful sound man

What gave you that impression?

[quote=“ChocolateMice”] Sound
[/quote]

This

Yes Padjo, i got you first time around . Sound.

you cant beat the craic on a quiet wednesday night in limerick…wouldn’t go to that kip of a trinners though…

sorry i meant to say prick.

Happy now???

Sound

Sound…

Lads, i fucking love limerick.

im supposed to be off the ber but i ended up in the stables and the lodge tonight…what a spot…crawling withn young 1s…shame my friend had to act d bollocks and sicken me.,…

Just out of Molly’s, fooking hell, the young ones in there was a joke… had a conversation with a lad from clonlara…

jaysus i was on here last night…i musta been more boozed than i thought…

…Me too!

dont bother complaining to us if you lose your place on the hurling team now pukey, boozehound…

what did your friend do to sicken you

Did he like gravy??

Loved it… filled me in on the antics of one Mr.Puke!

who did you meet CM…don’t worry all the stories are true…there are a few too many stories about me at the minute…

mac you will be happy to know that i made shit of a gravy chip last night…some job…

[quote=“dancarter”]dont bother complaining to us if you lose your place on the hurling team now pukey, boozehound…

what did your friend do to sicken you[/quote]

place is gone dan…

longish enough story about the friend…inside in d lodge and i was in like flynn with a young one(she was nothing hectic but would have done for the night that was in it) went to the jacks and one of the lads decided it would be great craic to let on to her that i told him that i was guarenteed the hole off her…needless to say she wasn’t too impressed and neither was i when i returned from trhe jacks…

[quote=“The Puke”]place is gone dan…

longish enough story about the friend…inside in d lodge and i was in like flynn with a young one(she was nothing hectic but would have done for the night that was in it) went to the jacks and one of the lads decided it would be great craic to let on to her that i told him that i was guarenteed the hole off her…needless to say she wasn’t too impressed and neither was i when i returned from trhe jacks…[/quote]

Jesus a bit of craic is a bit of craic but messing up a fellas sex life is not on, did you take the head off him?

Jesus I hate the Lodge now that I think of it. I was in there one night drinking tequila and vodka with miwadi mixer, I fell asleep in the corner in a fookin heap and woke up and lads were gone. I spent hours trying to figure out how to get home ended up throwing myself down in the jewish cemetry (think thats what its called??) until the morning

im getting cold even thinking about it, but that soured the lodge on me for ever more!!

the lodge is legendary…some spot of a sunday night…

who needs enemies when you have friends like that…but its a common enough occurance and he will get his comeupence the next night he is trying to chat up an auld one in teds…