Sir Andy Murray

All this talk of tennis got me thinking back to when myself and Mrs NCC completely outplayed the Croppy and NCC to win in straight sets in the final of the Fingal Hard Court Championships at Malahide Park in August 2005

The highlight was a game of double faults by the Croppy. Yes me and Mrs NCC won a game without hitting the ball. The Croppy didnt listen to NCC’s advice at 0-30 to serve underarm.

Speaking of tennis, talk bout being caught by the bollix…

Although who can blame him…

Bethanie Mattek

[quote=“myboyblue”]Speaking of tennis, talk bout being caught by the bollix…

Bethanie Mattek[/quote]

bit too manly lookin there. also the gap between those knockers is almost unsightly. stil would tho!

Climbed off a whole lot worse.

The first bird above is deadly…

Who is she?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]The first bird above is deadly…

Who is she?[/quote]

They’re all of the same wan Farmer-Bethanie Mattek

Jaysus - now that I look at it again…

I see the great young man defeated Novak Djokovic in the Toronto Masters last night and is playing Nadal in the semi-finals tonight on Sky Sports Extra at midnight.

Murray’s through to the final in Cincinnati after beating Karlovic. Surprisingly he’ll play Djokovic, who he beat last week in Toronto. Djokovic finally beat Nadal. Nadal was suffering from blisters.

The great man’s guranteed to move up to world #6 based on his achievements this week. I was hoping he’d get another shot at Nadal but beating Djokovic in a final would be more great progress.

The young legend beat Novak Djokovic in straight sets in a Dunblane massacre that the locals could enjoy for a change.

Legend.

There’s only one Andy Murray.

One Andy Murray.

Fair play to young Andy. I know he’s ranked 6 in the world but I’m wondering is he actually the 4th best player in the world?

[quote=“Bandage”]The young legend beat Novak Djokovic in straight sets in a Dunblane massacre that the locals could enjoy for a change.

Legend.

There’s only one Andy Murray.

One Andy Murray.[/quote]

you getting up or going to bed?

Thtas a cracking Dunblane line above. One you will probably go to hell for but what harm

[quote=“dancarter”]you getting up or going to bed?

Thtas a cracking Dunblane line above. One you will probably go to hell for but what harm[/quote]

I was going to bed and I remember checking to see if the great man won on the BBC site but I don’t recall making that nasty comment.

I apologise Farmerinthecity style.

The great man’s just launching one of his trademark comebacks at the US Open. What a player. What a man.

Off the hook. Off the chain. Murray takes the tie-break 7-5 with an outstanding backhand winner down the line. He’ll win it in 5 sets now.

Murray takes the fourth set 6-1 and we’re going to have a decider. This lad has balls of steel.

3-3 in the final set and Murray saved 2 break points in the 4th game. Nervewracking stuff for anyone who’s a member of Murray’s official fan club.

Murray Breaks.

Murray wins. Legend in the making and celebrates by flexing his muscles to the crowd like he did when he came from 2-0 down to beat Gasquet at Wimbledon.