Sir Andy Murray

:clap:

Fuck.

Good riddance Murray ye horrible cunt.

Thatā€™s that, Iā€™m afraid.

Another Grand Slam where Andy has outperformed his seeding.

Well played Andy. :clap:

Bahahaha useless fuckin prick!!!

Anyone know what channel the Australian Open is on? The only tennis I can find is some exhibition match on Eurosport.

Going out with a whimper.

A pathetic individual.

Dp

If youā€™re referring to Andy, thatā€™s a bizarre statement to make. Heā€™s the current Olympic and US Open champion. That makes him the worldā€™s number one player over the last six months.

Heā€™s feigning injuries again. :lol:

Nole :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Murray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to Novak.

Judy will be rightly very proud of her boy though.

That fucking bird feather in the second set tiebreak. :mad:

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 126995ā€]Bahahaha useless fuckin prick!!!
If youā€™re referring to Andy, thatā€™s a bizarre statement to make. Heā€™s the current Olympic and US Open champion. That makes him the worldā€™s number one player over the last six months.[/quote]

He is a juiced up Brit cunt who cannot take his beating! Loooooooser!!!

Has a feather ever had such a dreadful influence on a major sporting event before? Gutted for Muzza but still immensely proud of the Olympic Champ.

Thank you Andy, Ivan and Judy.

He was beaten by a feather? What sort of weak-willed clown shoe is he? :lol:

I certainly canā€™t think of another incidence where a match was decided by a bird feather.

Not counting pigeon shooting, obviously.

Andy fought to the end like a warrior when he was clearly carrying a hugely debilitating injury. A disappointing result for Celtic tennis but we in the North-West European region should be proud of our hero. He now has five months to recuperate ahead of the All-England Championships at Wimbledon when Iā€™ve no doubt heā€™ll be victorious.

Terrific words. mate. I know we often have our differences but every word of that post sums up 100% of how I feel at this moment. Iā€™d give anything to be on Murray Mound come June and July.

ā€œThey have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one man who doesnā€™t want to be broken.ā€

Great words from Andy there signalling that he will be back. :clap: