Annoying habits

Fookers who make out that every time they go for a pint its the greatest craic ever and theyre the drukest and craziest person in the world.

Then when you actually do go for a pint with them they fook off home early cos theyre boring and then next time you meet them they go on again about how great a night it was.

Amateurs.

pakis who talk paki to each other instead of english

sorry if there are any pakis on this website, but i dont like you

Groups of lads taking over pubs and thinking that everyone in the pub thinks they are legends.

I remember being in an alehouse the day of the Argentina and Serbia game with the great Cambiasso goal. The bar was empty enough. There was a bunch of D4 lads and decided to give us commentary on the goal when it appeared on the highlights and counted the passes. ‘Watch this fucking goal - One pass, two, three, four’ Then my mate interrupted - ‘We can fucking count lads ok?’. They shut up like the spineless holllow fuckers that they are

Fookers on a bus or a plane that recline their seat with aggression into ones knees or head or what ever the fook is in their way. Cooooonts. Its a killer if you happen to be tall.

a lad just called IT with his phone on speaker phone. WTF!

yes, you’ve guessed it, he’s a paki

Lads pissing in cubicles without closing the door.

Why not just piss in the urinal? And if you don’t want some dope in your ear and want to piss in the cubicle then lock the bloody door. Nothing worse than going to a cubicle, thinking that it is free, only to be greeted by the sight of some lad with his legs open pissing away

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif >;) >;) >:( >:(

Would it be worth your while intimidating the slasher by remaining standing in the cublicle until they have finished and left? You can even try engaging them in conversation as you share the same cubicle and you can be sure they’ll lock the door next time.

Thats all well in theory lads but when one of them is your boss then ‘crossing swords’ may not be looked upon that kindly

Heard a story about a lad in college doing something similar only he dropped his trousers, boxers etc to his ankles (yes whilst pissing) so you were greeted by his bare arse…

Who rears these people???

People who try to engage you in conversation in the jacks.

Actually perhaps I’m being a bit harsh, I’ll modify that:
People who try to engage you in conversation in the jacks while at a different stage of operations. Two blokes chatting while at the urinal is perhaps acceptable, but bloke at the sink engaging in conversation a bloke at the urinal is definitely out of order.

People (particularly scaldies) playing the radio on their mobile on the bus.

It beggars belief how someone can be so ignorant

People who chatter loudly to their mates on their phone while on a long train/bus journey. Was on the train from Belfast to Dublin last evening and this bird sitting across from me preceded to ring who I presume was her boyfriend and had a 40 minute conversation mainly on what there plans were for New Years eve. I found out she has a number of friends with young children, one of her mates husbands is a tight fooker and would prefer to drive back to his home place in Thurles that night than pay for accommodation wherever their planning to stay. She feels it would be great for them all to get together and give those with children a break for at least 24 hours. Had to turn my creative up nearly full blast to drown her out she was speaking so loudly!

Agree with that one Jack though I do think it would be a good idea to get a break from the kids for 24 hours.

Posters uploading pictures in this fashion;

And I won’t stop so deal with it

It detracts from the point you’re trying to make. Posters are more likely to comment on your battery life or your tinder notification, than award a Like.

Also, why have you your bluetooth on?Kills the battery m8.

It’s a phone chief. I turn it in and turn it off Don’t know (or care ) what’s going on in the background

Turn it in?

If you’re hopping in and out of the car all the time like us Sales Professionals, you need the Bluetooth on all the time. We’d have back up batteries in the car as well. Don’t question us.