Annoying Office Jargon - Part III

I was sat beside him, not working directly with him.

1 Like

“We must square that circle”

Have you just joined the workforce?

5 Likes

Negative.

scenes
that’s some response

There are a number of people near me who like to “Reach out” to our US based client. I find myself silently humming Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus” whenever someone says it. Reach out and touch faith de de de de.

1 Like

“I do hope that we can pool our experience and ingenuity to further develop our considerable agility to accommodate customer requests”

Got that shite there.

1 Like

Who the fuck gave you that waffle

Not directed directly at me but at the department as a whole, through an email.

Load of shit.

Basically what they are saying is work harder ye lazy cunts we aren’t meeting targets

Take your thumb out of your ass @FlakeAway ffs sakes

1 Like

“weather forecast”

mother of god

“Campus”.

Fuck off.

an alternative, please?
Field with buildings in it? the place where we all work/learn?

Soul drain

Office

ok lads
some decorum please and no more digression
this thread is is to document the unique jargon associated to boardroom discussion - not the location of RTCs,

i apologize for not providing background on the usage of the term weather forecast but it’s diffilcult to do it justice.
i was parataking in bi weekly stats review on non value added indicators that define the complexity of semi conductors,
Our hero pops up his onenote using Lync on the screen
a few pleasantries and discussion about “headline news” before introducing the “weather forecast” as to where he projected trends would go ,

you really had to be there

I heard a new one this week, but I actually quite like it … wishcasting

1 Like

“Excellent work Tom from you and the entire team in seeing challenges as opportunities to delight customers and to improve ourselves in the process.”

I’m not making this shit up either.

Client delight is where it’s at pal.

1 Like