American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

As a Waterford hick and wanker viewing this from a distance, itā€™s strikes me that this case has got far more traction than previous mass killings possibly because of the age profile and articulacy of the survivors. However the country is still full of utter cunts who believe their right to carry semi automatic weapons and bump stocks is more important than someone elseā€™s right to life.

they need to defend their country if Prince Charles decides to invade them

1 Like

Apologies, the term wanker has been withdrawn.
You are however one of the primary simpletons on here who bash Trump at every opportunity, often from a fact free position. You stated his ideas on gun reform match those of the NRA.
They donā€™t.
The NRAā€™s views are very simple, all adults over the age of 18 should be allowed buy as many guns of whatever type they choose. It is up to law enforcement to ensure that laws are not broken in terms of misuse of firearms. They are opposed to raising the legal age to buy a firearm, opposed to banning modifying firearms to make them automatic, and opposed to enhanced background checks.
Trumpā€™s proposals are more than congress has done in 30 years, whether controlled by Republicans or Democrats.

All of the mass killings in US schools were carried out by mentally ill individuals who were on SSRIs.
You have to be mentally ill to plan and execute a mass killing of children.
Not vilification, just the facts.

Thanks. Simpleton is much better than wanker.

2 Likes

That ignores the fact that there are mentally ill people all over the world on SSRIs who donā€™t shoot up schools (a) I suspect because there is no copycat pattern and (b) they donā€™t have access to artillery.

1 Like

Can I get a link to your source on that mate.

Iā€™d like to see that too.

Can I get a link to your claim that the states with the most lax gun laws have the highest rate of gun murders.

Here, you cunt.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, but we are discussing school shootings in the US. Nobody, ;east of all me, is arguing this is not a US phenomena.

Agree on copycat, in fact it may be the most significant factor. These nutters want to be remembered as a somebody, which is why I support not identifying them in the media.

There needs to be much tighter control on gun sales. This guy was a poster child for who should be on a register to not be allowed buy any weapon.

Do the simple things first.

@anon7035031 Iā€™ll give you a few minutes to google who the ā€œCitizens Commission on Human Rightsā€ are.

Itā€™ll save me making a show of you

3 Likes

Ah here. Thatā€™s the fucking Scientology one thatā€™s doing the rounds on google. They have a famous axe to grind with psychiatry.

1 Like

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/hyla-cass-md/is-it-drugs-not-guns-that_b_2393385.html

Here, why donā€™t you google all the links in this article. Amazing how in the pockets of big pharma yourself and @Fagan_ODowd are.

And even at that it doesnā€™t claim ALL of the shootings were by mentally ill people

Any chance you could debate the facts?

Psychiatrists are by and large drug pushers. A made up pseudoscience with little or no evidence to support it.

What facts. Your producing stats that some Scientologist picked out of his arse and glibly presenting them as facts. Seeing as how you are now pulling up Huff Post articles as backup for your outlandish claims why donā€™t you post up the one that says the link between. sSRIs and school shootings is a myth. Youā€™ll find that on google as well.

1 Like

The facts are all of the young men who committed mass school shootings in the US were on SSRIs, Columbine, Sandy Hook, and this latest nutter.
You are essentially arguing this is just a coincidence.
The packaging comes with the warning "may lead to suicide or violenceā€™ā€¦
I wonder where they got that idea?