American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Go aaazzy on @Turenne , the lad has so many parasites in his brain from uncooked chicken that heā€™s only in control of 30% of his facilities

Are you saying heā€™s mentally unwell?

WTF is this lad on about, this is the point when youā€™ve been in the US too long.

What annoys me most about all the Yankees on this forum (@Tim_Riggins, @Julio_Geordio, whoever else) is America is just so fucking mediocre. ā€œNew York is the greatest city on earthā€ - no it isnā€™t, New York is mediocre. Itā€™s just like any other big city. London and Tokyo are both better spots and have been for a few years.

Iā€™m in Australia at the moment, after being in Sydney and Melbourne, Melbourne is the best city Iā€™ve seen anywhere for standard of living. A fucking paradise. My mate here was a dumb fuck at school now heā€™s a luxury apartment in St Kilda with an amazing view, he gets into the city in 25 mins on the tram stop right beside his apt. Swimming pool on the roof. All trams are free in city Centre. Th women are all sexy as fuck. The only paddies who havenā€™t been successful here that I know all have addiction problems. Thereā€™s building everywhere. Itā€™s far far better than the US. Sydney not as good as Melbourne but about the same as New York and far less cunts about than London or New York. If McGregor turned up in Sydney and said it was his town theyā€™d tell him to fuck off. @Chucks_Nwoko.

Everything in the US seems to be old. The airports etc seem to have been built in the 1980s. Back in the 70s and 80s most of the tallest buildings were being built in the US. When was the last time a skyscraper got built in the USA that was one of the tallest in the world? Itā€™s all in Asia now, maybe even Canada. The Yankees on this board are living in the past. The USA is just ok. San Francisco is the best city in the USA and the only properly modern city.

ā€œOur national GDPā€ - who gives a fuck, how sad would you have to be.

It was on the news that before I arrived some bad Greek bastard in Melbourne wanted to kill as many people as possible so he drove his car down a pedestrian street and hit about 5 people. Half way through it the Aussie Police sent him a text saying ā€œPlease stopā€. (I shit you not). If heā€™d a gun he could have killed 20 people maybe.

3 Likes

Watch now, this doesnā€™t fit in with the board narrative. Itā€™ll drive a few lads absolutely demented :joy:

2 Likes

Guns donā€™t kill people, rappers do

Itā€™s still Australia bro, relax. Youā€™d swap it in the morning for a hovel beyont in Iniskeen.

Thatā€™s because the cops arenā€™t allowed to stop and search the most likely weapon carriers because it might be rrraaccciiisssttt.

You were going well up until this point

5 Likes

America is the biggest, richest and greatest country in the world. Freedom of speech enshrined in the constitution. Where else would the vile commentary against the president be tolerated. Freedom and Democracy. USA USA USA

4 Likes

There it is @Tank. @Mac was always a hot fav to let the seethe spill onto the keyboard, given his own underwhelming life.

1 Like

:laughing:

The Free Kick .com

4 Likes

Hosted on a American server

:joy:

I knew Iā€™d draw you out mate. That was easier than I thought

Several.

One World Trade Centre, 432 Park Avenue, Trump Tower Chicago, all in the top 25 in the world afaik and built in the last 10 years.

The reason that you are seeing such development elsewhere is a testament to the United States and its economic policies that the world has embraced. America drove world economic expansion in the late 1800s and 1990s, of course that is why you had situations whereby the Chrysler Building and Empire State were battling to be the tallest in the world all through construction. Nearly 100 years later these buildings still stand and are functioning, the rest of the world are catching up.

Australia was a backward shithole up until the 1980s when they embraced free trade and the service economy.

It says a lot about you though that you just compare metropolitans with no doubt a good sprinkling of standard Irish attention of Fox News culture. Get out of a city maybe and talk to the locals. More Americans polled support gay marraige for example, than voted for it in Australia. Similarly Ireland had a higher vote that Australia. There are plenty of uncouth bogans in Australia outside of the coffee shops you went to in Melbourne.

In terms of great cities. What are you basing that off? A visit? Have you lived there? All those cities are excellent and have their own unique charms.

The backpacker though ā€œknowsā€ the world because he goes looking for quaint looking bars on TripAdvisor on his two day stopovers.

As for greatest country in the world, we all have opinions, but donā€™t confuse some isolated incidents of a good quality of life. The US might not be one of the the sole forces in forging ahead globally, but the vast majority of that little tech items you use on a daily basis were created in the US. The majority of scientific and medical breakthroughs the same. And this is happening all over the US btw and not just the San Francisco enclave you visited your Google mate in.

16 Likes

Ah Christ, someone pick Tank the Wank up off the floor

2 Likes

Stage 5 :rofl:

1 Like

thats a clamping

This is a brilliant and toppest of drawers response to working holiday visa lad.

Ouch thatā€™s some bating