Another case for TFK to solve

She’s after heading out with her mobile and seems pretty upset. Think she may have regretted telling people that she knows the individuals involved as it looks well dodgy. Will provide update on tone of voice and wetness of mascara on her return.

Follow Her

Get off your ass, cmon, commit to the story.

Do you think Jessica Fletcher would just sit there?!

Would she fuck.

She’s back with a bag that she just fucked under the desk. Could or could not be the 7 large. Now reading the paper.

Go out on your own phone and pretend to be on a converasation beside her. This is the glod that could help us crack this case wide open.

what news paper is she reading
and is the bag a little kitten SITC clutch type or a grand big hefty Chloe Tote?

Paper is the Times. Couldn’t see the bag. She’s back working at her screen, Whatever it is she’s badly rattled.

Does the bag say “SWAG” on it?

It’s either that or SHAG - wouldn’t have her down as a smoker though.

[quote=“Spidey”]The oul lass in here that knows them is on the phone about it and Im trying to overhear but theres stuff about the bloke, ex-girlfriends, kid not being his etc.

More updates to follow as I snoop.[/quote]

Quality stuff Spidey. Please keep us posted as the web of deceit unravels.

Is this the bag?

http://majorlyenglish.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/money_bag_with_dollar_sign.jpg

I have heard her just ask someone are they still on for the 2:30 meeting. She has left again with two brown envelopes. She seems calm……

Seize this opportuinty to rifle her drawers and if she has left her machine unlocked a quick glance through her emails.

She’s back now – wish she’d make another call about the robbery. I think her kids may be friends with the kid involved. Shane or Steven is the robbery kid’s name.

She’s engaging in a bit of office banter about hints tonight and having a laugh. Maybe the money has been switched back outside the premises in the brown envelopes and she can now relax…

Sounds like you’re just going to have to go Jack Bauer on her ass here spidey, we’re on a deadline.

This is one for CSI Dan

whats the highest demonination the yoyo comes in?

I think I’ve seen a 500 note.

She’s texting on the mobile now but I can see the screen but not what’s on it. I’d say she’s all over this case but has to keep a straight face and regular working persona for the oiks here.

trolley the wheelie chair around to her and offer her one of your Toffo’s

You never know, she might need someone to talk to.

That’s super work Spidey, don’t let this one get away. Go to whatever lengths you need to follow her all the weekend and just make sure to keep any receipts and we’ll reimburse your incidentals.

Christ this has dodgy written all over it but there still needs to be more than one bank party involved I presume.

Anglo have motive

[quote=“therock67”]That’s super work Spidey, don’t let this one get away. Go to whatever lengths you need to follow her all the weekend and just make sure to keep any receipts and we’ll reimburse your incidentals.

Christ this has dodgy written all over it but there still needs to be more than one bank party involved I presume.[/quote]

myself and my parter Dempsey Dan reckon it could be a black ops Anglo job