Another Guilty Pleasures Thread - for Films

You can prove nuthin.

father Of The Bride,sure its horseshit but its fairly well done and yer man Franc is a class act.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Always thought Titanic was a decent flick. Bit of a love story for the women and Winslet got her tits out for the lads.

What more do you want?[/quote]

Thought that was awful myself I must say but Winslet has a fine set of bejaysuses!

The Rock, I fucking love it. Everytime its on I’ll watch it.

Con Air too.

Tin Cup is another one.

Bio Dome
SHAVE THE POOCHIE POOCHIE! SHAVE THE POOCHIE POOCHIE!

:slight_smile:

They played that exact scene you quoted above at 07:50 this morning on Today FM. A full 24 minutes before you posted it.

Back to the Future 1.

That is not really a guilty pleasure though, it is just a quality flick.

[quote=“The Runt”]:slight_smile:

They played that exact scene you quoted above at 07:50 this morning on Today FM. A full 24 minutes before you posted it.[/quote]

Shur its a fucking classic!!

Elf with Will Ferrell, may well be a kids movie but I was intears of laughter watching it, super stuff!

[quote=“myboyblue”]The Rock, I fucking love it. Everytime its on I’ll watch it.

Con Air too.

Tin Cup is another one.[/quote]

All good flicks
I’d go with Toy Story, the Princess Bride and most Adam Sandler rubbish for a start

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]All good flicks
I’d go with Toy Story, the Princess Bride and most Adam Sandler rubbish for a start[/quote]

No way Toy Story (or Toy Sory 2) is a guilty pleasure. Classics.

mine would be

starship troopers

i spit on your grave

hannibal

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]All good flicks
I’d go with Toy Story, the Princess Bride and most Adam Sandler rubbish for a start[/quote]

There shouldn’t be anything guilty about the Princess Bride - possibly the best film ever.

The Terminal is on Film4 here.

Don’t know what it is but I love this filum. A pure harmless romp

The Greatest Showman. Hugh Jackman is some buck.