🥺 Anyone ever been raped by a woman?

Imagine the conversation if it was him trying to force her to have sex and then complaining about her to the boys saying “I have needs”

thered be a half a million people on the streets of dublin.

Kev was raped by a pair of hockey players from Ballymena in a cupboard I think.

I’ve been raped twice by the same woman.

Could be a useful outlet thread for the TFK fantasist club

Portadown, in a flat, sorry.

4 Likes

woke up once as i was being sexually assaulted but just lay there frozen as i thought the smartest thing to do was pretend i was asleep

2 Likes

When does this woman get out of prison? I wonder should I bother with flowers, or handcuffs

1 Like

It must be Friday

This wasn’t a topic that came up at the MacGill summer school

4 Likes

I got a very aggressive wank from a woman down sonnys lane. There was no precursor to it. We didn’t like each other. She just flopped it out and tugged away.

Nothing was said before, during or after.

3 Likes

Not rape but when I was in UCD there was a Monaghan girl I knew obsessed with a rugby player from Dundalk. One night she gave him a BJ on the Roebuck football pitch and went so hard on him that he got some kind of friction burn on his dick and had to go to UCD medical centre. He was out of action for a few weeks but she disappeared completely after it, which was odd because you would always see her around before that.

Not really connected to the thread. Maybe we need a separate thread, “Bizarre Penis Injuries”.

1 Like

A similar thing happened me out side jds in ballybunion. After wards I saw her again at the bar with her friends and she was picking up a drinks for them. I laughed and said I hope you washed your hands after earlier. She threw the drink over me.

17 Likes

God bless.

I’d be a firm believer that a good wank is better than a bad ride always but a rough careless wank is a terribly intrusive & painful experience.

I mean to say, too strong a stoke and if that banjo snaps you’d be in all sorts of bother.

I woke up to a mentalist Malone Road bird (CC @Cicero_Dandi) on top of me one night in 3rd year of college. Ripped my banjo string. I didn’t, at any point, ask her to stop.

2 Likes

A mucksavage up from the country or a local?

Sounds like you were paralysed by fear.

1 Like

Couldn’t get her wet enough chucks.

When I was in college I used to be a rogue. There was this lad living with me, and you could say he was famous. I told this wan in icon I had a mate who was famous she came back with me to the house. Yer man was asleep upstairs she walked up the stairs and opened his door. Half asleep I could here him say who are you, she got naked and a few min later doing the deed. I was a true friend thinking about it back then. If it were the other way around the man be in jail.

1 Like

The silence from the blue rinse brigade is deafening