🥺 Anyone ever been raped by a woman?

God bless.

I’d be a firm believer that a good wank is better than a bad ride always but a rough careless wank is a terribly intrusive & painful experience.

I mean to say, too strong a stoke and if that banjo snaps you’d be in all sorts of bother.

I woke up to a mentalist Malone Road bird (CC @Cicero_Dandi) on top of me one night in 3rd year of college. Ripped my banjo string. I didn’t, at any point, ask her to stop.

2 Likes

A mucksavage up from the country or a local?

Sounds like you were paralysed by fear.

1 Like

Couldn’t get her wet enough chucks.

When I was in college I used to be a rogue. There was this lad living with me, and you could say he was famous. I told this wan in icon I had a mate who was famous she came back with me to the house. Yer man was asleep upstairs she walked up the stairs and opened his door. Half asleep I could here him say who are you, she got naked and a few min later doing the deed. I was a true friend thinking about it back then. If it were the other way around the man be in jail.

1 Like

The silence from the blue rinse brigade is deafening

Wtf

4 Likes

A local. But her behaviour was akin to an Andystown girl.

It’s disgusting. I have been groped by women and had them make obscene advances towards me without my consent, it was very traumatic but women get away with it. Female chauvinism is accepted in society which isn’t right.

2 Likes

Did she give you a punishment bating?

Could somebody post up that story about the famous AFR kk reporter and the “Girl From Emly”.

Would you not have chanced pretending to be famous?

You brought a rapist back to your house and your house mate was raped by that rapist and you think you are a true friend because of it?

4 Likes

Andytown!!
I was engaged to a girl from Andytown for a while and she was a perfect lady.
It would never have worked out between us.

My mate put an andytown bird away one night. She told him after the deed that her husband was in prison for manslaughter.

1 Like

That was one of those aspirational Andytown women. He was probably in hospital after getting his knees done for joyriding

2 Likes

Back in the early 80s i left the braemor rooms one night and drove home to my bed.
My flatmate later on arrived home with some slut he had met and her fat friend.
I awoke to the fat friend kneeling by my bed, first running her fingers thru my hair and then putting her hand under the covers and onto my genital area. Next thing she was in my bed and having sex with me. I never told anyone because i was in a relationship at the time.

5 Likes

You certainly were

1 Like

That is shocking, you’ve done so well to come through life with that kind of baggage hanging over you.