Anyone Getting Pissed?

Can’t put my finger on why, but I’ve been in a state of constant pissed offness for the last few days.

One answer for that, and that’s to get pissed after work. I’m already looking forward to an overpriced, poor quality pint in a crowded and smelly pub later.

Ah lovely.

:pint: x14

I am still poisoned from last weekend. I will be abstaining from the alcohol as a result.

I’m still pissed from last night and can’t wait to get on it again when works over.

Was going to put this in the Still pissed in work thread but couldn’t be fucking bothered.:pint:

Pissed - no.

A few pints - yes.

More or less sums me up these days.

:pint:

I had planned to keep this weekend low key, but a text received last night has changed all that:

Tonight: :pint::pint::pint:
Tomorrow Night: :pint::pint::pint:
Sunday: :pint: :pint: :pint:

[quote=“The Runt”]I had planned to keep this weekend low key, but a text received last night has changed all that:

Sunday: :pint: :pint: :pint:[/quote]

The missus going away? :smiley:

[quote=“The Runt”]I had planned to keep this weekend low key, but a text received last night has changed all that:

Sunday: :pint: :pint: :pint:[/quote]

Is that three pints each night?

Walk on the wild side there Runt.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Pissed - no.

A few pints - yes.

More or less sums me up these days.

:pint:[/quote]

Far too sensible for my liking. You’re not middle-aged.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Is that three pints each night?

Walk on the wild side there Runt.[/quote]

You’re only allowed ten smiles per post. I think we also need some vodka red bull smilies.

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Hitting the Home of Football at 6 to get pissed fast on 660ml bottles of Becks. It’s not going to be pretty. :pint:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

11.10am.

Fuck sake.

Move, time. Move.

:pint:

[quote=“Bandage”]11.10am.

Fuck sake.

Move, time. Move.

:pint:[/quote]

Its that fucking hour I tells ya, fucks everything up.

I wonder if Rocko will be pinting tonight after the embarrassment of last Friday night’s dropped pints and his missus finishing off the pints he didn’t allow slip through his hands and smash on the ground.

:popcorn:

http://www.smileyshut.com/Yahoo-Smileys/emoticons7/43.gif

Funny.

Mrs Rock: ‘Do you want some help with that?’ (nodding towards Rocko’s pint)

Rocko (thinks about it for a second): ‘Ok then’

Rocko then proceeds to pour most of his pint into his wife’s glass.

[quote=“Bandage”]Can’t put my finger on why, but I’ve been in a state of constant pissed offness for the last few days.

One answer for that, and that’s to get pissed after work. I’m already looking forward to an overpriced, poor quality pint in a crowded and smelly pub later.

Ah lovely.

:pint: x14[/quote]

You put me in bad form yesterday with your dour mood. As a result I’m in shocking form now and contemplating missing out on the pub.

If I don’t make it out tonight I’ll be sure to send Mrs Rock to do my drinking anyway.

In my defence last week she also smashed a glass later on so she was equally unable to keep pace with ye.

[quote=“Rocko”]You put me in bad form yesterday with your dour mood. As a result I’m in shocking form now and contemplating missing out on the pub.

If I don’t make it out tonight I’ll be sure to send Mrs Rock to do my drinking anyway.

In my defence last week she also smashed a glass later on so she was equally unable to keep pace with ye.[/quote]

Thinly veiled “I drink like a woman”

[quote=“Rocko”]You put me in bad form yesterday with your dour mood. As a result I’m in shocking form now and contemplating missing out on the pub.

In my defence last week she also smashed a glass later on so she was equally unable to keep pace with ye.[/quote]

People have unrealistic expectations of fatties being ‘bubbly’ or ‘jolly’ all the time.

Can’t believe you are using the lack of ability of a woman to drink, your own wife, to cover up your own inabilities.

:eek: