Anyone Getting Pissed?

Was out last night on a work night out and ended up hanging around outside Coppers until 4.30am, in bits today so not touching a drop this evening.

Have a 6.30am flight tomorrow anyway for the North London derby. Bandage - is Cesc4 going?

http://monto.northburnett.qld.gov.au/assets/upload/jpg/wheelie_bin.jpg

cesc4 is going all right, think his flight’s a bit later though.

3 more hours. :mad:

Having a few tomorrow night after the trick and/or treat. Begging works a thirst up on ya

Ever get that feeling that if you let your head go, it would crash against the keyboard of your laptop?

:pint:

I’m going for a coffee now, although I am already far too over-pumped for this weekend as it is :pint::pint:

Dilema - Do I go drinking at 5:30 even though the lads I’m meeting for the night won’t be in until 7 at the earliest, or do I go across to one of the lads houses and chill there for a while before heading back in about 7:30 or so.

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]A bit like me asking myself “should I go home after work and get a lift to the game?” or just go out boozing in town as normal. No dilemma at all really. The only thing to fear is running out of beer. :pint:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=“Sledgehammer”][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]A bit like me asking myself “should I go home after work and get a lift to the game?” or just go out boozing in town as normal. No dilemma at all really. The only thing to fear is running out of beer. :pint:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

It’s that 90 minutes drinking on my own in some boozer than will get me though, and could affect my staying power later in the night.

http://grandesesperanzas.blogcindario.com/ficheros/homer_drool.gif

15 minutes to go.
:pint::pint::pint:

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Very true. I’m sure they’ll have an auld FT behind the bar in the Steering Wheel for you to check up on things :popcorn:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

30 minutes to go. :pint:

I guarantee some dick will ring about a work related matter between now and then.

There should be at least 3 Gardai in my drinking company tonight.
Abuse shall be hurled :pint:

I was supposed to go a fancy dress tomorrow where I was hoping to reignite an old flame. Unfortunately I am too sick. At the moment nothing could be further from my mind than getting pissed.

Ah the old shift your ex while wearing a costume trick

Who are you referring to?

Nobody you know. A girl I fell asleep on (x2) in Sydney. On a more positive note, I’m off North on Tuesday to see another girl I fell asleep on (x2) in Sydney. So I’m hoping for some sexy intercourse there.

Which of the above did the mate copy me and question your intentions towards his mate (the bird who you wished to make love to but fell asleep on)?