Anyone getting shitfaced

Anything more than 3 drinks runt and your letting your team mates down.

yer all so cool!!!

Had to do it myselfa few weeks ago, wasnā€™t too bad as there was a couple of others in the same boat

Fact, as well off not touching it at allā€¦Sparking water with a shot of blackcurrent is the only job

Yes we are noddy, yes we are

Aye not too bad when thereā€™s a few in the same boat but being on an all day session being the only lad on the dry is a horrible penance I find. Just canā€™t get my head around it.

Think Iā€™m going for a few up home in KK. Might go on the ale, clean the pipes out.

Frank McGuigan once played an Ulster Championship still drunk from the night before. He scored a point too. :pint:

Paul Gascoigne walked into the bar at Celtic Park in full kit ten minutes before the start of the 1996-97 League Cup Final against Edinburgh Hun, ordered a double whiskey and downed it. He scored two goals and was Man of the Match.

Alcohol and football :pint:

had repeat exam this morningā€¦ and crowd i lived with in ny 2 summers ago up in dublin today so shud be a good oneā€¦

Good stuff CLG.

:clap:

Whatā€™s the plan?

the plan is to follow the window nd keep away from freakishly tall pple

any idea where the window is going?

No booze this weekend working till 8 tomorrow and Sunday :angry:

On a brighter note, heading to Portugal monday :slight_smile:

Did you not see me at the window baby?

Took it handy enough yesterday, was already down the field today kicking points. I donā€™t think I have let my team mates down.

How many pints? I presume its championship ya?

3 pints and 3 long neck bottles

You were feeling guilty going kicking points today. :lol:

It appears that I spent ā‚¬190 on alcohol last night. Oh well.

Only a langer spends that much on drink.

Are you a langer bandage?

Yes, I am. But it was good laugh at the time.

bandage likes langers.fact.