Barney Curley max bet

OFFaly are worse than bad. The line moved from minus 9 to minus 6 in the last few hours way too big an overreaction imo.

Have you looked at the Dublin team? Haven’t named their strongest

Did you pull the trigger on this? :open_mouth:

You live by the sword you die by the sword.

9 Likes

One thing about offaly. .they seem to always be able to put up a big enough score even if the other team scores a lot more…defending seems their biggest problem…I didn’t recognise probably 6 or 7 names on that dublin team…

1 Like

You seem to have a bottomless pit mate so just move on :wink:

1 Like

He’s gambling his way through the farm very quickly

1 Like

Im just trying to do my best.

1 Like

I can’t finish up on a loser. Tipp after naming a very strOng side. Waterford have very little done and have a good few players involved in that fitzgibbon nonsense. Tipp minus 3 @ evens

1 Like

Do none of the Tipp lads attain third-level education?

Are you finishing up?

Tipp team a good bit older. Think waterford are the worst hit followed by limerick

It’s the most well educated Waterford team ever. Noel Connors has been in college for 14 years.

10 Likes

:pint:

3 Likes

I am the master of my own destiny.

4 Likes

Dubs minus 6 v donegal @ evens on Saturday is like finding money on the street.

2 Likes

I’m 99 percent sure the scarlets minus 6 @ 10/11 is a gift from the gambling heavens.

Yeah - worth a shout. Some big names missing from La Rochelle and you’d have to question their desire on the road.

Separately, a multiple with Clermont, Scarlets, Leinster and Toulon is 7/1. Munster very vulnerable with injuries so I feel there’s a bit of value in that

I fancy the 4 home teams to win tbh. Munster between 1-12 is the best play at 6/4 and likewise 6/4 for clermont to win between 1-12 for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if the scarlets beat La Rochelle by more than 12 which is 17/10. I might do a treble on those. The Leinster game is a difficult one. Sarries are double champions but Leinster have the ability to put 30 points on them. I’ll stay well away from it. I’m all over scarlets minus 6 though. The wheels have truly fell off in the past few months and they are generally awful away from home.

I like scarlets for it. I dont back the caps though so backed them 10/11 to score more than 2 tries& First half race to 15 - 7/4

1 Like