Barney Curley max bet

La rochelle are generally decent scorers so if you fancy that would you not back the race to 30 or something? Its 2s

I despise the handicap market

Weather supposed to be poor as well. Doesnt generally bother scarlets too much

La Rochelle scored what 13 points at ulster and 7 at wasps. Two bad teams. Out of form now and against a proper team. I’ll be tempted by La Rochelle under 19.5 points at 10/11. I accually think another play is under 45.5 points and scarlets win @ 9/5.

Stats would suggest that 3/4 quarters are won by home team. Clermont and Scarlets are far surer than the Irish teams anyway

I hate Leinster and struggle to look at them objectively when it comes to gambling. I think they’ll win well and they’ve the ability to hammer any side in the world. Just think as double champions there being written off a little quickly. So I won’t get involved.

I like backing handicaps. I think they offer decent value if the line is a bit askew, particularly the half time handicap.
Toulon -4.5 at half time is 13/5, which is a great bet imo. I know I’ll be degenerate and hit up -6.5 @7/2

Just looking at the Toulon back three and the weather and I’m sure Munster will be fine.

Main reason i dont back it is thats where bookies place most of focus on. They are very good generally at calling it

1 Like

Are teams named?

Yep, but if you think they have the line tilted towards the wrong side then the half time lead handicap magnifies the value. That’s how I look at it anyway.

1 Like

Ashton is at 15 for Toulon.

:pint: pity no pubs tonight !

5 Likes

Good man, you’ve covered my expenses for the trip tomorrow now. :pint:

1 Like

Bookies making a mistake having Edinburgh only -5 on the handicap versus ulster on Friday night. Ulster are a total mess on and off the field. The season is over for them. Edinburgh have improved and are still in the hunt for a play off spot. This will be a -10 or 12 handicap come came time Friday evening.

Massive win for Ulster.

I didn’t want to clutter up the horse racing thread Incase dB went bananas but if you have a bet365 betting account you can back sergi Prokofiev at 20/1 for the Coventry at royal ascot at the end of June. This is madness. I was expecting 4/1 or something. I’ve some samcro refunds left in various accounts that’ll be put to good use. He’ll be almost certainly single figures by this time tomorrow.

14/1 now and has been for a few hours now

1 Like

He opened at 33s but I did hang around a bit. Was still 20s around 7. 14s is still a cracking bet.

I had 75 ew at 16/1 at 7 o clock. It was immediately clipped into 14s

I just rewatched his win there. Very very special horse. Serious hype about him. I’m going in again at 14s.

Best 2 year old Donnacha has ever sat on