Barney Curley max bet

I see what you’re at there. Trying to play mind games

Interesting that the author hasn’t bumped this thread today.
musn’t see much value in Limerick at 6/4 is my guess

@Watchyourtoes :joy:

Fascinating…

It is fascinating that Limerick lads won’t back their own. Probably waiting on JP to bail them out of debt

Sure JC will be up there alongside him in no time at this rate.

A wannabe bookie and a wannabe pro punter afraid to back their own county, says it all really

Keep up pal.

Shocking for Galway hurling fans to be constantly harping on about Gambling with regards to their hurlers matches given the trouble members of their panel have had with gambling in the past. Very low indeed.

Touched a nerve I see

1 Like

It looks like @anon32894817 has @Lazarus hoping like a sauasage in a frying pan.

1 Like

Bumping threads the sign of a man clinging on for his internetting life.

4 Likes

Dpesn’t say much for the Limerick team when self proclaimed betting gurus are afraid to back them on their biggest day.

1 Like

And @anon32894817 bumping week old threads for “Cork Galway final” and thanked a post of mine that was weeks old and about 1500 posts deep because it was a slight on limerick. You’re dead right with your analysis there

5 Likes

It’s patently obvious they are not accustomed to dining at the top table, you’d nearly rather be playing the likes of a serious county like KK, Tipp, Cork or Wexford at least you’d have some proper banter

5 Likes

He probably pretended I was the guitar or something.

2 Likes

Now yer hurling lads

1 Like

Is that an alter?? What kind of weird cunt would make that?

1 Like

That’s what Joe Canning is going to do to Limerick in 2 weeks