Barney Curley max bet

You left a few bob after you there. Got it at 20s

It pays to follow the form :grinning:

3 Likes

Runs again today. Hopefully she can nick some all important black type for me. Her owner is well known and already had back to brussels win a few months back. I heard she’s a little tricky to get fully fit and whatever happens she’ll come on for the run. It looks like a shattered dreams listed race Imo on paper and I didn’t think she’d be 25s as one one of the least exposed either so might be worth a small bet.

The lads cheering me on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: now claiming I’d lost all my parents money. No hypocrisy here of course.

2 Likes

Are you putting this up on your betting thread?

No i own a leg in a relation so black type is more valuable than any bet to me. If I hear closer to the time she’s really fancied I will let the posters know. I think she’s overpriced at the moment but I know they were worried about fitness first out.

2 Likes

If I end up backing it I will log it.

1 Like

What a child you are :grinning:

1 Like

15:25 downpatrick summer hill 3/1 5 point win.

Jumping let us down. Sorry lads and wrong thread will up date later.

Jockey was rubbish on that

Pity as he’ll be 're assessed now very sorry.

Not at all man. I didnt pick up on it but on holiers at the mo so watched it. Jockey burned it in the first half of the race.

Alot to like about winner

Why did you just not put this up on your betting thread?

This one comes up first when I searched I was rushing just before the off.

You should include it in other thread retrospecticely imho but up to yourself.

No I’ll do it now.

1 Like

The auditors on here could learn a lot from your diligence

1 Like

It was a simple mistake Mac. Don’t be such an arsehole. It was two minutes before the off

Have a read of my post again there like a good lad. Not every post is an attack on you.