Are you all set for The Christmas

PS I’m going into town now for porter.

1 Like

A few for starters in The Lowry?

1 Like

A lot of posters don’t seem to be able to enjoy themselves without getting smashed. It’s very sad to see.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what you can see with a clear head. It’s fascinating to watch. Everything centered around drink. And hard liquor at that. Getting fucked up on whiskey and gin just because it’s Christmas. The oirish have a very serious problem with the drink

1 Like

Brief gym session to blow off cobwebs. Home now to a roaring fire and a bottle of Man O’War Ironclad.

5 Likes

I see some lads are now buying and getting stuck into bottles of whiskey because they see other lad’s on the internet talking about it and see it as a way of joining the gang. None of them have a notion about whiskey and some need a feed of porter before going at it.
Very very strange behavior but fascinating to watch all the same.

8 Likes

It’s actually fascinating to watch

5 Likes

Half of them will be in 5b by New Year’s Day.

Why are you in the BT studio mate?

That’s the door of the jacks. As my pal said once, jaysus, ebola wouldn’t survive in there.

Landed in the outlaws half an hour ago. Lite one in bed and meself and the father in law have been left alone to watch soccer and rugby.im sitting here with a nice glass of Bailey’s and meself and the father in law will have a good row later when we play a few hands of 25 when the brothers in law arrive.

All set now.

3 Likes

Don’t take any shit from him, art. Drop him if you have to. You have to draw a line in the sand with them cunts.

3 Likes

He detests you

2 Likes

the gay brother in law and his brazilian lover ?

1 Like

I don’t think @Horsebox minds me that much

1 Like

Touche

1 Like

Correct. I admire you greatly.

2 Likes

+1

I’ll be ready for Christmas after I hear Joe Duffy on radio this morning kissing Brendan O’Carroll’s hole for being such a great man for charity.

3 Likes