Are you all set for The Christmas

Had a wedding Friday & was out for more porter last night.
The ability to recover is taking its toll.

Not sure I’ll bother with the booze again over the Festive period, got myself some Quality herb so I’m sorted.

Looking forward to an early night a good feed tomorrow.

1 Like

Lovely time of the year, friends and neighbours over for Christmas Eve lunch. Lovely bit of cheese and sausage rolls with a cup of tea, with scones and chocolate biscuit cake to follow…

4 Likes

First hack at the ham there. Nom nom nom

4 Likes

Not much left over…

1 Like

Off to mass now shortly. Few pints after :beers:

2 Likes

All set

19 Likes

Have the mass done now.

1 Like

Fabulous children’s mass in the Augustinians in Limerick, the priest is a real showman, a magician as well,
They were handing out costumes to kids on the way in to take part in the nativity, lovely mass.

3 Likes

They all do the water to wine trick mate, not just your fella

16 Likes

Home now after my customary four Christmas pints in town. Will sit down with the life partner now for a bit of telly and then a Christmas roll in the hay, before getting up in the morning and bringing an elderly neighbour to mass. I’ll sing along for O Holy Night despite the fact that I’m a devout aethist.

Merry Christmas you bunch of sound cunts

7 Likes

Look mate I wish you well with your trouble and strife. If my committing e-suicide would help, I would gladly do so, but you and I both know only you can help yourself.
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

It now seems like every TFKer’s parish priest does the best mass :joy:

1 Like

Wallfallen here lads. I’m off to the leaba. Kids already asleep and presents under the tree. Have a nice evening and don’t forget to hang up the stockings

Merry Christmas me old mucker,

1 Like

:clap:

Here we go.

4 Likes

I had a terrible mass earlier. Twas more like a pantomime. I wouldn’t be recommending him to anyone.

2 Likes

I’m off to bed, just put this baby together and I’ll be listening to it being bashed unskillfully in the very early morning.
Merry Christmas to all you cunts, take it easy on the fancy fuisce

11 Likes

Getting ready. Feel a bit sick after drink tonight though.

2 Likes

Five year old is still awake. Going to watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” now.

2 Likes