Argentina Backers Sign In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjS-7828BY

They are our brothers.

Unlike those Orange bastards who sent that cunt Billy over here to oppress us, in the name of “enlightenment”. Fuck them and fuck their dirty Orange backers on this board.

Up the Ra!
ÂĄViva Che!

He’s not and steroids would give you a huge advantage. The bottom line is Messi took drugs to improve on his natural development.

By taking steroids.

In.

Steroids are taken for lots of legitimate medical reasons like this one.
We won’t bother spending ages arguing over it on the internet though.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 980330, member: 1503”]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjS-7828BY

They are our brothers.

Unlike those Orange bastards who sent that cunt Billy over here to oppress us, in the name of “enlightenment”. Fuck them and fuck their dirty Orange backers on the board.[/QUOTE]

The destination of the third highest percentage of those that left our shores :clap:

He is the best easily. Messi started taking those drugs when he was about ten years old. I’m sure his reason for taking them at ten years old was to help him if he ever became a professional footballer :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 980336, member: 2142”]Steroids are taken for lots of legitimate medical reasons like this one.
We won’t bother spending ages arguing over it on the internet though.[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t know what steroids are, pal. That’s the crux of the problem.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 980336, member: 2142”]Steroids are taken for lots of legitimate medical reasons like this one.
We won’t bother spending ages arguing over it on the internet though.[/QUOTE]

Is it moral that Messi took steroids to become a really good footballer? I wonder what other very slight technically gifted players would have achieved had they had access to drugs like Messi had.

It seems to be alright. My grandad was taking them last year.
And he didnt even run close to his personal best.

Well seeing as he left for a professional football club who paid for his treatment at 10 years of age you would expect so. He’s not the best, he won’t even be the best player on the pitch tonight.

He didn’t take steroids for footballing reasons. Again, there are hundreds of steroids for many different purposes.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 980341, member: 2142”]It seems to be alright. My grandad was taking them last year.
And he didnt even run close to his personal best.[/QUOTE]

I know a lady who took steroids for her psoriasis, she is still shit at basketball.

+1
That’s right. The last time La Albiceleste won the WC, who was shoring up the defense that day and scored the winning goal?.. that’s right, one of our own, the great Jose Luis Brown.

Played with a broken shoulder that day… fucking Irish warrior :clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpck7GgYnhs

Robben is a very good footballer but isn’t as good as Messi. I find it strange though that a lad who is about 5 foot 6 and light is supposedly helped by steroids while a 30 year old who is able to sprint at near Olympic levels after 120 minutes playing in 40 degree heat doesn’t arouse your suspicions in the slightest

He took steroids for sporting reasons. He was shooting up a steroid that is banned in sport for it’s performance enhancing elements as a child.

Robben is a freak of nature.

Messi is a product of modern science.

My heart says argentina. Come on!

Source please?

“Robben is a freak of nature.”

No mate, Robben is a horrible diving cheating cunt.

You are showing your true colours here mate. It is not for this that the noble sons of Erin died.