Association Football Kits

West Ham shirt is nice. I am wondering why Rangers away/third kit is Orange?
“We have signed Cafflicks in the past”.
I wonder is there an official marketing blurb explaining the colour of that orange kit apart from getting out before July 12th…

I have the away shirt still in a drawer somewhere. The Samp one.

The kit with the sash is lovely. Similar to an old Crystal Palace away kit, I think?

A design that is old and beautiful.

Who are the 3 Rangers players ?? God be with the days when RFC players were identifiable .

Unbelievably fetching, a masterpiece. New balance have done it again, think their shares went up when this beauty was rolled out.

He did his time, a night in a Malahide Slammer for speaking out against the dynasty that tried to ruin rovers. Society has taken its vengeance, leave TSG be.

Sure they love the Dutch over there

Those Hummel jerseys are nice. Wonder if you can buy them without the team logos, just plain colours / long sleeves .

united have released their new home kit. According to the press blurb, the gradient at the bottom is a nod to the railway men of newton heath.

Spurs have released their new kit. The gradient at the bottom is a nod to the fact that NIKE are adding gradients at the bottom of their jerseys now.

united are gas cunts, fucking railway men :smile:

2 Likes

That Chevrolet sponsor makes a complete haims out of Man Utd’s jerseys these days.

2 Likes

Its bad, but not as bad as what Napoli have done

I’d ate that

1 Like

A lovely kit, ruined by a bizarre secondary sponsor on the front. Why, why?!

They have a sponsor on the back too

Like a F1 car it’s a nod to the motor sports heritage of Italy.

Aston Villa ruined a perfectly good shirt in the mid 90s with a sponsor.

Muller, with its red surrounds, up against the classic claret and blue.

:face_vomiting:

Any good websites to pick up older jerseys? Wouldn’t mind an auld long sleeve.
I have a French jersey from mid 00s I picked up in a sale which still looks pretty good.

Dark web mate. Come in from Colombia. Sleeves and body come in different packages.

1 Like

There was a fella on here selling them once upon a time