@iron_mike’s missus, 51

2 Likes

17 likes the other day and you decide to milk it,
For shame.

1 Like

She’s a cracker in fairness

I’d milk her

2 Likes

Donald Trump’s ex-wife Marla Marples, aged 53.

She looks every day of those 53 years.
She’s not deserving of an appearance in this thread

2 Likes

Read the thread title you gimpy cunt. It DOES NOT read the Auld Ones Tracksuit boy would ride.

2 Likes

Jesus mate, it must be awful carrying all that rage around with you. Have you ever agreed with a single thing I’ve posted? Meanwhile the smell of shit off the end of your nose must be unbearable. You’re a strange and sad little man. Why don’t you give your child some love instead of plonking it in front of the TV at six months old, you’re as bad a dad as you are judge of sports. :joy:

1 Like

FOAD and leave my kid out of it.

A 53 year looking every year of it & shouldn’t be in the Auld Ones thread. Fuck off you cunt.

If one of your pals posted it you’d be all emoji’d out, you’re a lickspittling prick. Of you’re going to get precious about what out of bounds you should pause for a second before launching yet another attack at me, you seem like an awful cunt just waiting to have a swipe at me whenever you log in, it’s not the actions of a normal person.
Now get fucked, do something worthwhile with the child instead of watching TV, believe it or not the kid doesn’t like watching sports, you do you selfish cunt.

1 Like

FOAD you cunt.

I’ll reply to inane shit whenever I fucking like.

You will in your shit, depends who says it you stupid cunt, there’s about 15 posters here whose shit will never wash off your nose it’s so deeply engrained. That makes you the sad cunt, a fucking weak wannabe bully. Now get fucked, is there a Spanish soccer match that the child wants to watch?

3 Likes

:popcorn: