Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

:smile:

Spanish Soccer.

Las Palmas v Valencia is on if you’re interested. It’s 1-1 at HT.

The child isn’t really interested in the scores tbh. It’s the colours & movement which is the selling point.

Las Palmas have lovely yellow shirts.

Dunno mate, the colours would be of interest but I’ll not wake the infant. I will record the rest of the match though. :+1:

It’s titled ‘Auld birds you would shag’ not ‘Auld birds @backinatracksuit would shag’.

It’s also a bit rich coming from someone who posted the below picture.

1 Like

That’s a clamping

I was helping out @iron_mike
Not a clamping. Just trying too hard. :grin:

You’re an awful man croppy.

1 Like

That’s exactly what someone who was clamped would say

1 Like

What a load of precious fuckers. :grinning:
Can I take it so that comment of any sort is frowned on in this thread?
Or has @carryharry called in some favours for years of hole licking.

1 Like

Let it go pal.

3 Likes

I think this is a watershed moment mate.
Is comment on the pictures taboo. I’ve shipped a fair bit of weak abuse for a very innocent comment.

1 Like

Stick to your guns, mate. I’d have considered you too nice and too mild-mannered for TFK this time 6 months ago. But it’s really lovely to see you embracing bad language and attacking other posters.

7 Likes

Attack attack attack

You’re an easy target but you showed your true colours with your disgusting and personal attack on @carryharry yesterday.

Your card is marked

1 Like

Guess whose profile this is? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don’t know what happened Fran, I never had a problem with you but you’ve been very petty since I said Liverpool would do well to finish top 4 some weeks back when they were flying high.

1 Like

That’s a lil weird carry on

:joy:

Some serious investigative work there. What stage would you say that is?

1 Like

Clamped and rattled in one thread in a matter of hours and all because you said so. :joy:
I’m giving this thread a rest now, I seriously hadn’t realised that comments were against the rules. :neutral_face:
Apologies @croppy_boy

2 Likes