Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

why are roasters on this site so intimidated by strong women?

Why do you equate big fat women with being strong ? Can a petite woman not be strong, or is it physical strength you’re on about ?

I like a woman that can catch a hold of you and throw you down on the bed and jump up on top of you or sit on your face and smother you

6 Likes

@Brimmer_Bradley 's wife caught hold of him, threw him out the door, and gave him a kick up the hole for good measure. He’s like a bear since.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be calling Vanessa Feltz fat either, she is a lovely big woman, healthy looking

1 Like

She has a gastric band pal you would need to be v careful

Susanna Reid, 46

9 Likes

You’re a terrible man for these auld birds :smile:

When you get to my age, they’re just birds…

13 Likes

Bugs Bunny.

Good girl Mary

1 Like

That style of spectacles can do wonders for women aged 40+. I’m a big fan of them.

1 Like

Studies have proven* that spectacles on a lady improves her appeal to the opposite sex, something about symmetry in the face or the like. More so with sunglasses.

*fucked if I recall the study

I’d agree with that.

2 Likes

Signing in

Mrs. Kremmen has a somewhat bizarre habit of wearing sunglasses (prescription) on her head, to keep her hair back, whilst simultaneously wearing spectacles on her face.

How come shit like that never happened to me when I was in school. We had a couple of crackers who I would have gladly let take advantage of me

Pictures needed if that’s a nomination for this thread.

1 Like

I thought secretaries were more your thing mate, it’s the old hatchet faced one in the ‘office’ you should have been focusing on.

2 Likes