Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

I think she’s perfectly entitled to do whatever the fuck she wants. I wouldn’t question her, I think she’s delightful.

1 Like

I’ve met her a couple of times Fitzy, she’s a lovely woman, nothing more, nothing less.

She’s a lovely auld woman that @Fitzy would shag.

Isnt she the cunt who was showing off her dead animals on her car bonnet in a photo shoot once?

1 Like

Go on…

:grimacing:

Some amount of paedophile supporters for @Cicero_Dandi to note down in his copybook here

Things that qualify you as a paedophile/ rapist apologist - being attracted to Rachel Allen, thinking Paddy Jackson is innocent.
Things that do not qualify you as a paedophile/ rapist apologist - giving a positive character reference to a convicted rapist to try an help him get a lighter sentence.

4 Likes

I’d be more of a fan of Nigella myself

7 Likes

So would I

She’d ate you without salt.

Lucy Hockings, Kiwi BBC newsreader, 43.

images

My god, I’m even more attracted to her now.

1 Like

Nigella is a fine dame and she has given us all a lot of enjoyment and intemperate thoughts over the years, but she’s looking fair shook lately. I think we may need to consider retiring her with our best wishes to the I’d Say in Her Day thread. She deserves some respect and dignity. I’d hate to see a long line of poor photos, getting worse and worse over time, being posted on this thread of her.

1 Like

That’s a harsh reality if I ever saw one.

This is exactly what I feared. For shame Flatty, for shame.

Fine pair of Sam Maguires on her.

I’d happily have a crack off Palthrow

1 Like