Auld birds you would shag

This time.

images

Cc @KinvarasPassion
I definitely would. She’s almost to the day the same age as me.

I forgot to say I walked past her in the upstairs section of the shopping centre later @KinvarasPassion

She was holding her handbag very poshly while sticking some kind of a dessert into her gob. Make of that what you will

I think she’s perfectly entitled to do whatever the fuck she wants. I wouldn’t question her, I think she’s delightful.

I’ve met her a couple of times Fitzy, she’s a lovely woman, nothing more, nothing less.

She’s a lovely auld woman that @Fitzy would shag.

Isnt she the cunt who was showing off her dead animals on her car bonnet in a photo shoot once?

Go on…

:grimacing:

Some amount of paedophile supporters for @Cicero_Dandi to note down in his copybook here

Things that qualify you as a paedophile/ rapist apologist - being attracted to Rachel Allen, thinking Paddy Jackson is innocent.
Things that do not qualify you as a paedophile/ rapist apologist - giving a positive character reference to a convicted rapist to try an help him get a lighter sentence.

I’d be more of a fan of Nigella myself

So would I

She’d ate you without salt.

Lucy Hockings, Kiwi BBC newsreader, 43.

images

My god, I’m even more attracted to her now.

Nigella is a fine dame and she has given us all a lot of enjoyment and intemperate thoughts over the years, but she’s looking fair shook lately. I think we may need to consider retiring her with our best wishes to the I’d Say in Her Day thread. She deserves some respect and dignity. I’d hate to see a long line of poor photos, getting worse and worse over time, being posted on this thread of her.

That’s a harsh reality if I ever saw one.