Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Bang on,Dorian

You dirty dog.

1 Like

Id consider donating my right bollox for a lash of that

I’m on a dry spell,5 years

Less of the trampy,lady from her toes down

That’s not a dry spell. You’re a born again virgin.

1 Like

Yeah just concentrating on bringing up my kid,no booze ,gave up that and women same time, better off I’d say,too much hassle

3 Likes

You sound like you know what you’re doing. I’d say it’s important not to sacrifice too much of yourself though - when the kid’s 18 he/she will head on.
At least that’s the warning I was given.

1 Like

He’s kept me on the straight n narrow,16 soon,and I’m too old for all that other stuff,and a bit too selfish aswell,he goes to mammy 2 nights,and I enjoy getting the TV back then

2 Likes

You’ve done well. Not easy

1 Like

Some sage advice here lads…

1 Like

So far so good,won’t go back bevying though,smallie has me still playing football with him,he thinks I’m 30 I’d say, turning 60 in a few months, walking, hiking,TV, church,how bad

2 Likes

5 years? Not easy. How do you relieve the Pressure valve?

Big right :raised_hand:

Sex is grand. But it’s hard to bate the real thing

2 Likes

That’s no use tbh, you’d feel half stupid once the juice jumps from the nozzle.

When I’d a dry spell going I’d go mad exercising or alternatively chasing online dating sites.

Exercise, church,busy bringing him to sports,Tae Kwon do,gas,soccer,plus we are CCFC fans,cork supporters,so we’re out 5/6 nights a week

Ah yeah I suppose you’d be so busy with the childer you’d wouldn’t miss it so much.
My dry spells were always as a single man.

If a bird online knew you were 5 years filling up she’d be as wet as an otters pocket for you. Just saying.

2 Likes

Nah you’d be surprised,I meditate also ( taize)fair bit of walking,library,3/5 pubs a week for coffees,tea,chat,plus away matches, training,etc,put in 400 km a week driving at least to school/ sports

All in the mind,means nothing without love,in a meaningful way,sex overrated