Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Some of the best sex I’ve had was with birds met through online dating. Grand girls too which surprised me. The social scene is fucked so totally normal people find it hard to meet compatible partners.

I used to tell the girls I was a long time single, too picky etc and it used to drive them mad to try and allure me I thought. Maybe they were just hornier than me when I think back now.

You should give it a go. I had no poor experiences anyway, if she or I didn’t want to meet up again it was just a friendly good luck and thanks job.

Wouldn’t have the balls ref online dating etc,too embarrassed putting a profile up there,my ex is on them all

Agreed to a point, it’s an act of affection if it’s with your partner.

Sex is certainly not overrated in the consensual sense, no fucking way is it.

1 Like

It’s the way of the world now, kid. No different to doing the shopping online. Shur doesn’t it still get delivered to the door and you must answer the delivery mans knock.

1 Like

My daughter’s are at me for yonks,and think one of them reckons I’ve an old stray hidden away but nah

Nicely put boy

@carryharry is playing a blinder, witty, eloquent, wise, loquacious - with a lightness of touch which I haven’t seen from him before.
I may have to revise my opinion.

1 Like

Get fucked you cunt.

9 Likes

Great chatting lads, night, great forum,not for the p.c. brigade,tnx be to God, refreshing,compared to boards

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/J8fVX41-Njg

“You won’t find love in a…
Won’t find love in a hole
It takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm.”

I’m still not over Scott Hutchison’s passing. I burst out crying on the DART listening to Floating on the Forth last week (cc @Tassotti).

2 Likes

He’s a tremendous loss.

7 Likes

I’d ate that, so I would…

I’d want it well cleaned first, but

Yours or her ?

She’s fairly pathetic at this stage.

2 Likes

Hers before, mine after. :slight_smile:

Sylvie Meiss

3 Likes

Possible cross over with roughish birds thread