Ausbloodystralia

I found Broome to be a fairly strange place with a large percentage of weirdos so I’d recommend you stick to the resorts. Hope you have a tremendous time in any case

Thanks Francis, we won’t actually be in Broome, we’ll be getting an entirely artificial though highly enjoyable impression of the area no doubt.

1 Like

Abbott’s a goner, Turnbull should win this easily. Fuck’s sake. I was hoping the horrible Nazi bollocks would lead the Libs to the next election, Thereby ensuring their decimation. Turnbull will probably win the next election.

1 Like

@Chucks_Nwoko Can you translate this blithering mess please?

What’s with this recent spate of @Fitzy bashing doing the rounds? Yourself and @Brimmer_Bradley seem particularly keen to put the boot in. Are you secretly seething that you’re not going to Btoome for your holidays, is that it?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy Can you please translate what @Chucks_Nwoko is talking about here, paying particular attention to ‘btoome’.

That was marginally worse than your ‘veterinarian’ jibe yesterday. And that took some doing.

Listen, I have no idea what brimmer is or does, but to think his opinion has any influence on how utterly baffled I am by fitzy is to show an ignorance not unbecoming of your Ulster roots.

Rack off, you flamin’ galah.

If you’re not going to translate that other oafs bumbling shite hawkery then you’re limiting your usefulness around here.

If usefulness was some form of pre-requisite to post around here, the place would be empty.

2 Likes

This thread has been thoroughly enjoyable of late. Thumbs up emoticon.

Abbo is GONE.

:anguished:

Could someone please point me in the direction of a thread that my boy fuckwit is not involved in, or failing that, for fucks sake bring back the ignore function.

Did you have a car accident today?

Fitzy launched an unprovoked and scurrilous attack on me last week, for reasons known only to himself.
I’ve never had any interaction whatsoever with the cunt.
I’d just look at the first 3 maybe 4 words of one of his posts and just think to myself, poor Fitzy, what a spa, not read the post and ignore him. That was my level of contact with him.
Maybe he was just trying to fit in with our clique ? But you know and I know he’ll never be good enough.

2 Likes

+1

It’s carnage over there lately.