Ausbloodystralia

An Australian rugby player mate.

That’s about right so…nothing to see here.

I think you need to throw that in the rugby thread. sure wasnt it banter when an Irish rugby player pissed in some young ones house?

Interesting the difference in reporting. Granted I dont think that player tried to simulate sex with her dog. Lucky for her she didn’t have a sheep nearby though.

Albeit Aussies are still animals though.

1 Like

His father got caught for annoying the shit out of a woman one night in a nightclub. He’s a commissioner of the NRL.

Your wan at the end of the video begging one of the lads to stay :grinning:. Disgusted with the other wan for kicking them out I’d say. Her ride for the night gone.

1 Like

Have you a source for this, pal?

Rugby league star filmed simulating sex act with dog during Australia Day celebrations

Do you understand punctuation at all?

What’s wrong with you ?

His father was not incriminated for anything. Just be careful.

Be care ful?

His father was a rugby league player, that’s incriminating enough.

1 Like

[quote]Mitchell Pearce, a halfback with the Sydney Roosters and State of Origin representative for New South Wales, was filmed simulating the lewd act during alcohol-fuelled Australia Day celebrations on Tuesday.

The 26-year-old NRL star can be seen in a video at a Sydney house party trying to force an unwanted kiss on a female before turning his attention to the woman’s dog, shouting: “I wanna f*** your dog.” The woman also claimed that Pearce had urinated on her couch.

Pearce, whose father Wayne is an Australian Rugby League commissioner, was also in trouble following an alcohol-related incident in 2014; he was fined AU$20,000 after a female made a complaint about his advances in a nightclub.[/quote]

:grinning::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. Unfounded rumours are the cancer of public forums.

Unrale. :sweat_smile:

NSW cockroach scum

The video was sold for $80k, my sources tell me.

what’s that in real money?

US$56k.