Austin Gleeson Appreciation thread

Imagine how loud it could have been if all those tickets left in Quinns and The Big Tree had been used.

Unlimited roaring & shouting - How LK GAA scuttered themselves from Ear Aches.

4 Likes

Ah yea I was waiting for your usual slide in from behind. Wouldn’t bother you though. With your whacky back your senses are all fuked anyway. You fucking amoeba

cc me in on your stupid posts in future & I’ll be much faster.

I doubt it.

1 Like

we shat our trousers but they shat that their togs

:rofl:

FFS. We need to get this thread back on track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmpwg5uiz0

how come Clare didn’t scutter themselves in 95? that was a far bigger roar

1 Like

Well it’s not like tickets were ever an issue for you. The closest you’ve come to waving your blue and white flag after 3PM on All Ireland Sunday is waiting for Maurice Deegan to come out.

1 Like

probably yere best chance but ye still wouldn’t have bate that kk team. the few games against cork cost ye physically playing LK

I was only laughing at the good of the roaster Limerick fans, desperately calling everyone they knew, as they tried to offload all these tickets they sweat blood and tears to try and get their hands on all week. Its amazing they had the energy to give that big auld shout when the boys ran out.

Yeah @Gman ya dirty Waterford bastard.

Stadium was only half completed at that stage, the sound wouldnt have reverberated back onto the players as it did for Limerick in '07. The Clare boys should thank their lucky stars they won that final in a construction site.

Some tripe being spouted here. Relax, Mike.

Has anyone mentioned the ticket situation in 07? I don’t think that’s ever been mentioned on here .

1 Like

I was at both games, the Clare roar in 95 was far louder than the Limerick game in 07

had you decided to become a hurling man by 2007?

Yea. Jog on.

:rollseyes:

See what other thread you can sneak in the back door and fire scuds before you crawl back under your rock.

Tickets were like golddust outside Croker in 95, definitely none left behind the bar in any establishment as far as I can recall.

1 Like