Australia - a beacon of light in a darkened world

No. Chronology lets a lot of lads down on this site.

:D…jesus
if you only knew.

so you are a stalker then?

I think I have it now , Mickees mate (who has been on TV googling himself) allegedly raped a UCC student who Kev went on a J1 with in the states. Kev made this allegation, was charged with giving false info and punched by a federal officer who as it turns out is Mickees self googling alleged rapist mate.

He afterwards got Kev locked up, but not before telling Kev he was mates with Mickee who is, in his view, a person of weak character.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 905990, member: 332”]I think I have it now , Mickees mate (who has been on TV googling himself) allegedly raped a UCC student who Kev went on a J1 with in the states. Kev made this allegation, was charged with giving false info and punched by a federal officer who as it turns out is Mickees self googling alleged rapist mate.

He afterwards got Kev locked up, but not before telling Kev he was mates with Mickee who is, in his view, a person of weak character.[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 905990, member: 332”]I think I have it now , Mickees mate (who has been on TV googling himself) allegedly raped a UCC student who Kev went on a J1 with in the states. Kev made this allegation, was charged with giving false info and punched by a federal officer who as it turns out is Mickees self googling alleged rapist mate.

He afterwards got Kev locked up, but not before telling Kev he was mates with Mickee who is, in his view, a person of weak character.[/quote]

BINGO!!!

A slight tangent from the the Kev & mickee rape-gate saga but I reveal way too much about myself on TFK:

• top, top international project financier;
  • scored all my team’s points in a county final;
  • multi league title winning 6-a-side soccer goaltender;
  • regular 51 attendee;

etc etc.

A person with sinister intentions could use some of the largely innocent high jinks we get up to on TFK to cause trouble for me or anyone else. I’m sure (in theory) loads of us are breaking rules of our employment by messing around on a forum for instance.

In summary, be careful what you post. Even if it’s laced with sarcasm and you’re exaggerating / taking the complete piss then it could be taken out of context.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 906018, member: 9”]A slight tangent from the the Kev & mickee rape-gate saga but I reveal way too much about myself on TFK:

• regular 51 attendee;

etc etc.

A person with sinister intentions could use some of the largely innocent high jinks we get up to on TFK to cause trouble for me or anyone else. I’m sure (in theory) loads of us are breaking rules of our employment by messing around on a forum for instance.

In summary, be careful what you post. Even if it’s laced with sarcasm and you’re exaggerating / taking the complete piss then it could be taken out of context.[/quote]

you forgot the forehead bit.

You’ve a substantial forehead yourself and I think we need @Scrunchie to adjudicate as to whose is more prominent.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 906018, member: 9”]A slight tangent from the the Kev & mickee rape-gate saga but I reveal way too much about myself on TFK:

• regular 51 attendee;

etc etc.

In summary, be careful what you post. Even if it’s laced with sarcasm and you’re exaggerating / taking the complete piss then it could be taken out of context.[/quote]
Should we perhaps throw in some dummy information about ourselves that might muddy the waters somewhat?

Indeed. @artfoley was ahead of the curve there with the “I’m an expert in law” high jinks in fairness.

Just looking at some photos side by side and it’s fairly close.

• regular 51 attendee;

etc etc.

You’re lucky a pissed off forum member hasn’t started calling you by your real name as had happened some of us :frowning:

Yes you do, you are a racist cunt.

• regular 51 attendee;

etc etc.

Way too late for that.

:smiley:
i remember that allright, taking rattled to a whole new level,
christ , fellas get awful sensitve all the same,an unamed (cough) lunatic was on here before telling me i would be “outed” if you wouldn’t mind on boards.ie and various other websites, he was on to the admins then saying they were using his password to enter his email, madness… i had a young one come up to me in a pub one night at home asking me was i mickee321.
is it any wonder im stuck in israel trying to earn a living playing 4th division football and spending my spare time on here

i remember that allright, taking rattled to a whole new level,
christ , fellas get awful sensitve all the same,an unamed (cough) lunatic was on here before telling me i would be “outed” if you wouldn’t mind on boards.ie and various other websites, he was on to the admins then saying they were using his password to enter his email, madness… i had a young one come up to me in a pub one night at home asking me was i mickee321.
is it any wonder im stuck in israel trying to earn a living playing 4th division football and spending my spare time on here[/quote]
Very insightful that you didn’t list being a father and husband there.

why would it be insightful you absolute maniac?

Into how shallow you are.

Bloody hell.

This is one of the threads I have fuck all interest in so I rarely click in but it looks as if I have been missing out.