Australia

I’ve never been, so i don’t have an opinion on life there. But i have found myself glued to this new Eden channel that does alot of programmes on Oz.
What a place is all i can say, i never realised it was so diverse. And i also never know they have snow capped mountains. :smiley:

My percetion of the place is changing rapidly. I always knew there was some great things to do and see there, but my God these programmes are giving me itchy feet.

Wtaching this i wouldn’t go near a city when i go there. You’d want 6 months to see even a small bit of it. makes you wonder about the clowns who go there and never leave Sydney.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’ve never been, so i don’t have an opinion on life there. But i have found myself glued to this new Eden channel that does alot of programmes on Oz.
What a place is all i can say, i never realised it was so diverse. And i also never know they have snow capped mountains. :wink:

My percetion of the place is changing rapidly. I always knew there was some great things to do and see there, but my God these programmes are giving me itchy feet.

Wtaching this i wouldn’t go near a city when i go there. You’d want 6 months to see even a small bit of it. makes you wonder about the clowns who go there and never leave Sydney.[/quote]

unfortunately for you, a fucktard over here is still a fucktard over there & if anything the aussies will have less tolerance to you than we have here

im off there in 3 weeks - cant fookin wait

KOH
UP the RA
NCC

neither can we :stuck_out_tongue:

you’ll miss me foley - of that I am sure

Great place. But like here a serious share of dickheads.

Aussie blokes by and large are fooking tools. /the counry is wasted on them. So much to see and do though, it’s no harm experiencing the ex-pat thing but as you say you could spend 6 months there and still not do it all.

[quote=“The Runt”]Great place. But like here a serious share of dickheads.

Aussie blokes by and large are fooking tools. /the counry is wasted on them. So much to see and do though, it’s no harm experiencing the ex-pat thing but as you say you could spend 6 months there and still not do it all.[/quote]

they are fukin retards to call them rednecks would be an insult to rednecks they despise any “foreigners” who take their work never mind that most of the fuckers wouldnt work on batteries

the men are like english blokes…into all that macho geezer shit…the woman can be nice but have rough edges…look at the pedigree…spawned by convicts and deadbeats…no wonder NCC was accepted there.

Ya, it makes sense really. I’d also imagine he is one of the “clowns” i was talking about. Sad bastard.
There is alot of Englishness in NCC.

Poms with tans. they are an arogant shower of fooks. they mostly despise the irish and from what i’ve seen over the past few months it’s easy see why.
the talent here is unbelieveable though and the girls can be quiet friendly.

We were working picking apples in the middle of nowhere up the hills in Queensland. One day we were out the front of the hostel playing table-tennis, a car driving by slows down, window rolls down, some Aussie hick leans his head out…“WOY DAN’T YE GOW HOWME!!”. Says it all really. Funnily enough, backpackers pick apples etc. because the Aussies won’t do it.

I was there a few years back, the amount of people that go for a year and just hang around Irish bars, work for 10 months, do 6 weeks going down the east coast (oh the Fraiser Islands are susposed to be great…), staying in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth doesn’t mean you were in Australia, it just means you were in Ireland with better weather.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Ya, it makes sense really. I’d also imagine he is one of the “clowns” i was talking about. Sad bastard.
There is alot of Englishness in NCC.[/quote]

hes what you might call an anglophile

Get out of it with this WestBrit Shite:rolleyes:.

Here here. They all have a severe inferiority complex these muldoons so they feel the need to down everything that they fear.

Quiet you english cunt.

Fooking famine head.

so a number of you pasty bogtrotters werent liked when you went abroad- does this really come a surprise?

i’d say that’ll change when you go to oz, from mild disdain to full blown hatred, mind you there’s some lads on bondai beach who you could recruit as SDCC rovers fans
[media=youtube]5bQDedDevxQ

you obviously never met any “true blue” aussies then ncc

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’ve never been, so i don’t have an opinion on life there. But i have found myself glued to this new Eden channel that does alot of programmes on Oz.
What a place is all i can say, i never realised it was so diverse. And i also never know they have snow capped mountains. :o

Wtaching this i wouldn’t go near a city when i go there. You’d want 6 months to see even a small bit of it. makes you wonder about the clowns who go there and never leave Sydney.[/quote]

I’m not getting dragged into all the bullshit of the last few posts where, ironically, Irish people are abusing Australian people in general, and calling them racist and ignorant. Hmmm.

Anyways, it is a great country, and like what some have said in between posts, there is a lot lot more to it than the Irish bars in the big cities. The west coast has some amazing sights all up along it, and all around the Northern Territory is really cool. Tasmania is a state a lot of people leave out, but is a really cool barren place. Similar enough in landscape and climate to here, but with really cool sights too. Port Arthur there is one of hte most erie places I’ve ever been to. If you go, make sure to travel and not get stuck in a rut in one city. I know of people who were there over 2 years, and never even left Sydney, not even out as far as the Blue Mountains or anything. I generally found the people there alright too. I worked in a few cities where I was the only Irish person in work, and in a couple the only non Aussie there, but would still be in contact with them there and had a great time. Dont go with pre conceived ideas, and just enjoy your own experiences should you go.