Australian Open Tennis

This sounds epic

Australian Open

Semi-final latest:

R NADAL Spa v F VERDASCO Spa *

6-7 (4-7) 6-4 7-6 (7-2) 6-7 (1-7) 5-4

• denotes server

Safina is a beast by the way.

It’s just finished, well after 1am and they were playing for over 5 hours. Verdasco was serving to stay in it, went 0-40 and then saved 2 match points before losing the third. Sounds like a cracking match. Feel sorry for him, mainly as I backed him on that OLBG site, to win and also to win 3-2, probably would have been near the top of the tennis tipping table and won a few quid had it come off. :wink:

Was watching a bit of that at lunchtime. Looked a superb game.

Nadal and Federer now. If it is anything like the Wimbeldon final then we are in for an all time great sporting event.

Today will surely take it out of Nadal?

Watching Fed last night, he was serving this howitzer of a serve that seemed built to play a left hander. He was basically using Roddick as a testing ground for Nadal.

Whens the final lads? Presuming Sunday evening our time?

Nadal is a monster though and will not lie down for Federer.

Don’t care who wins because both of them are brilliant.

Federer and Nadal are 1-1 in the final set. I might just take a look at the end of this.

YOu should- its savage tennis

great game - Nadal is a legend as is the Fed express- the pasty toothpick murray is miles behind these 2

Supposedly another cracker between the two…Greg Rusedski is creaming himself in the studio about it…nadal won it 7-5 3-6 7-6 3-6 6-2

Yeah, they are on their own level.

I started watching it at 2-1 to Nadal in the final set and it was error strewn to say the least. The commentators and pundits said the first 4 sets were on another level though.

Would have helped if I’d got up out of bed before 2.30 in the afternoon, might have seen the end of it :smiley:

How can they allow this? Time to just ban travel in and out of Australia.

I must message my buddy on Telegram and ask him is there are any fixes planned.

Telegram? Is that not for sharing pics of your willy?

Telegram is the most common means of communication between parties involved in match fixing, cracking accounts and buying counterfeit items on the internet.

I wouldn’t know anything about sending dick pics though on it or any other social media platforms for that matter.

Vamos Rafa

Hmmmm. I’ll give you a pass.

1 Like