Autistic TFK

Time for the chap to hibernate for the winter. This thread vindicates @Sidney wonderfully.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post:9, topic:23385, full:true”]
I’m highly offended* as my psychologist mate told me if i grew up now i’d probably be diagnosed with some form of aspergers. [/quote]

There is still time for you to grow up mate.

TouchĂŠ

What do we want?

A cure for ADHD

When do we want it?

What song is that playing over there.

6 Likes

Are you mocking mental illness now?

Fucking disgusting thread & sickening jokes added to it.

1 Like

Gola?

I’m not the one who claimed 25 top top TFK posters are autistic mate.
It’s quite telling you are aligning yourself with the individual who did, you should take a long hard look in the mirror.

With regards to myself, I don’t think he meant autistic, I think he meant artistic.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t take too much notice chief. You’ll always get one or two later coming vultures on here who think there might be a bit of flesh on the bones.
I’d have more admiration for @Sidney then I would for the other two. At least he’s persistent. Anyway how could you give any notierity to someone like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who’s most notable contribution to the US election thread was “I’m aligned to Putin mate”

**[quote=“Nembo_Kid, post:30, topic:23385, full:true”]
With regards to myself, I don’t think he meant autistic, I think he meant artistic.
[/quote]

Maybe you’re an autistic artist:wink:**

1 Like

No but I am an artisan illusionist.

Or that too

He tries, but there’s lots of shiny things in the bathroom.

1 Like

Maybe he meant asexual?

3 Likes

@anon7035031 where did this reference occur?

+1

The US Presidential Election 2016 thread

The POTUS thread. Sidney may have suggested that anyone who gave labane a like was autistic. I thought it was more in the style of a rash generalization rather than an attempted mass psychiatric diagnosis, myself.

1 Like

Am I bolloxed or what?