The previous series were, but they are excellent entertainment. mickee321 will attest to this. The last series featured an Irish plumber.
Anyway, like I said, this new series seems to be focussing on famous stuff. The Henry Hill case is stretching the “Banged Up Abroad” name a bit, mind you.
I think the same production company made The Imposter, the flick that was out last summer and which seemed to do very well, so I presume they’ve seen the dollar signs. Fabulous shows, imo.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805795, member: 129”]I like that show well enough but I much prefer Counting Cars on the History Channel.

The new series of Banged Up Abroad has started recently actually. This series seems to be all famous stories. Henry Hill from Goodfellas was on last week. Scorsese left out quite a bit of the insanity of his life in that movie. Amazing he’s still alive, and he looks pretty fucking good for it too.
There’s also been the tale [/quote]

You do know henry hill died last year

I didn’t know that. He looked hale and hearty in the show, though, as I mentioned, I was amazed he was still alive given the volume of drugs he had consumed and the generally stressful nature of the majority of his existence.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805809, member: 129”]The previous series were, but they are excellent entertainment. mickee321 will attest to this. The last series featured an Irish plumber.
Anyway, like I said, this new series seems to be focussing on famous stuff. The Henry Hill case is stretching the “Banged Up Abroad” name a bit, mind you.
I think the same production company made The Imposter, the flick that was out last summer and which seemed to do very well, so I presume they’ve seen the dollar signs. Fabulous shows, imo.[/quote]
+1
the irish fella had an awful time in that venezuelan prison
he was raped by the cops before his trial, it would put you off going there TBH, epic stuff tho
you can keep watching them all night

[quote=“mickee321, post: 805838, member: 367”]+1
the irish fella had an awful time in that venezuelan prison
he was raped by the cops before his trial, it would put you off going there TBH, epic stuff tho
you can keep watching them all night[/quote]I was in Colombia two years ago, from the shit I heard I wouldn’t go within an asses roar of Venezuela.

Man, have you seen the birds in that place?? They ALL have breast implants and they’re fucking gorgeous into the bargain. I can’t wait to go.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805914, member: 129”]Man, have you seen the birds in that place?? They ALL have breast implants and they’re fucking gorgeous into the bargain. I can’t wait to go.[/quote]Quince anos pal, 15 is the big birthday for kids over there. The standard present for girls(middle class and above)? Plastic surgery, or a shopping trip to America. They ALL get it done.

Are you sure they aren’t trannies, bro? Is Venezuela not a hotbed for the oul chicks with dicks?

Btw I was talking about Colombia. Huge proportion of women get surgery, boob or ass, and often not the cartoon implant variety but maybe up a tasteful size or a little lift. Delightful.

Do you not have it already pal?

Venezuelan women

:clap:

Asses you could hop off.

Yeah, I suppose I do, mate. It’s a show of my masculinity.

@Bandage will you be changing based on todays events?

I’m considering my position at present.

I want to see some vintage 96 up there.

Who is that gentleman in @Tassotti 's latest avatar?

Ramsay Snow. A bastard.

Never heard of the cunt, off to google I go.

[QUOTE=“Sandymount Red, post: 951268, member: 1074”]Who is that gentleman in @Tassotti 's latest avatar?[/QUOTE]a top top man

@theLockes :smiley: