Fuck you, whiskey drinking was not even on my agenda for the evening.

1 Like

What’s this?

@anon61878697, who’s yer wan, what’s the story with your newfound obsession with diddies?

We all love a good diddy, mate… there’s been a lot made of nothing here - I never thought i’d say it, but I agree with @HBV, there’s a lot of tits posting bland tripe and the pic of the big bouncing breasts was a reflection of how I felt about certain posters on the forum… I just put ‘big tits’ into google and threw up a pic, I didnt even realise your wan was in a nuns outfit :joy: and @briantinnion thinking I was trying to be edgy … today’s avatar is a mild jab at over zealous moderating - i.e , i’ve covered the tits up.

Kev leaving has really hit this place very badly.

You boys never appreciated Kev when you had him. He was a Prince.

He was one of the greatest internet persons in history.

Who has it hit apart from the Emma Louise crowd and the rat constituency?

It brought @anon32894817 back.

fuck me you are one of the great internet minds of this generation

If I told him what I really thought of him he’d just ban me for life … that’s the way internet fora have gone now. We have to mind the children.

I think he actually resigned along with Kevin but then no one gave a shite and snuck back in shortly after, I mentioned him in the rat constituency above. It doesn’t seem to have had any impact on anything else, except the people kev knows thread.

Ah sure , I got a warning of potential legal action from the mod team – let’s put it behind us now and move on please.

Copyright claim was it?

1 Like

No comment.

You must give credit to a decent pair of tits when you see them :wink:

1 Like

That’s mad. Why?

200px-KyleWithoutHat

Thinly veiled I begged and begged @Bandage to let me back, I then found this avatar to save face.

1 Like

:eek:

Madness.