Is there still a blasphemy law on the books in Ireland?

They must turn a blind eye to the Romanian Second Division

3 Likes

Lets see the list of defamatory threads

1 Like

I believe so. It’s up for renewal at the next Presidential election.

I’ve been advised to say - ‘no comment’

All I said to my wife was, ‘That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah’

2 Likes

Oh it’s the meek! Blessed are the meek … that’s nice.

Dillon Eustace are a good firm but that message makes no sense. Is it blasphemous or defamatory?

I’d suspect someone asked Dillon Eustace to write them a letter years ago, Dillon Eustace sent them a first draft and a bill but they didn’t want to pay the bill so they scarpered and just sent the first draft instead.

Are nuns with big diddies blasphemous?

I’ve never heard of them and I know very little about the law in Ireland other than i’ve largely avoided it while robbing houses for 15 years.

4 Likes

It seems so.

You could be the first serious test case of the blasphemy law. Imagine the surge in TFK membership such an event would bring. I would start billing @Bandage now for your services.

its an awful pity your mate John Devane is dead. hed have destroyed the cunts, it would have been chicken feed for him

2 Likes

The mods are hiding behind solicitor letters — it’s a disgrace. No wonder @caoimhaoin left.

TFK has always had a very strong catholic ethos cc @Bishop_Brennan @BishopPigginthemiddle @Bishop_Fax @Bishop_Jordan @Fr_Damo @Fr_Ignatius_Aloysius @Fr_Jesop @Fran

9 Likes

I think they went right to the top with this one anyway … you should see what I cropped out

this reminds me of the Limousine Cattle saga on slurrypit

Were the guards called?

Has anyone contacted yahoo?

1 Like

Alta vista have tweeted about it so you’d assume Yahoo would be aware.