The only one who will be banned from this site will be you if you keep posting bad tips.

You just keep outdoing yourself, The Dunph.

This is a dark day for the Dunph

the dunph will bounce back

+1
No fear of him. He just needs a good nights sleep after his tough week.

The Dunph is an alright sort who is being hounded by an undesirable element.

Those who stand by Dunph now will be rewarded great riches in heavenā€¦

This reminds me of the time when that great patriot Parnell was hounded by the press, the church and other unsavoury elements.

:lol:

Dunph has a very loyal core of supporters here including myself,should ever the need arise of a call to arms any attempted uprisings or rebellions would be swiftly quashed.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunph, post: 411019ā€]

The only one who will be banned from this site will be you if you keep posting bad tips.[/quote]

Did that horse you tipped up yesterday finish running yet?

Yeah he finished soon after the winner crossed the line. What an absurd question??

I appear to be having trouble changing my avatar, what is the correct procedure?

Are you stuck witty the cover ofa shit ElvisCostello album?

Have you got plasters on your fingers or something? Fucking hell.

Its a brilliant Costello album by the way.

Tase :clap:

Choco the guy in your avatar looks like a child rapist. If I was you Iā€™d get rid of it.

Runt - please fix your avatar. Itā€™s showing up as a broken link and itā€™s very unsettling.

I donā€™t know what to put up as my new avatar. Itā€™s been troubling me greatly for the past few days.

Eddie Lenihan brought you great success. I canā€™t remember what you had before that.