Aviation Disasters

the top lad was asleep whilst it was going on

1 Like

These 737 Max accidents appear to overwhelm the pilots also. Loads of reports leaking out now about 737 Max planes going nose down mostly shortly after take off. Boeing designed a new system called MCAS to compensate for the Max bigger more fuel efficient engines which during normal flight pitched the nose up, this system was designed to automatically pitch the nose back to level flight. All the reports of these planes going nose down recently were solved by manually turning off MCAS. Boeing actually was about to release a software fox for this issue but was pushed back to April 19. The Boeing lawyers are currently leafing through new yacht and new holiday home brochures

If windows 10 has thought us anything it’s that updates are a pain in the hole. They were right to push it back.

1 Like

He must be some fox if he can sort out avionics issues.

Firefox

I’m kind of nervous in myself here. I was watching air disasters all day on YouTube. That one in Alaska where there were in a vertical dive… I hope it doesn’t happen to me tonight over clonmel

3 Likes

You’ll be grand, all the 737 MAX fleet has been grounded.

In some way. Deep down I want it to happen

I watch western airlines flight 2605 every day on YouTube

If I hear any rattle out of the tin can at all… I deploy the Wim Hof method out of pure instinct.

1 Like

awful situation here. We are facing a western airlines 2605 here

Health and safety going out the window. Good bye my friends

wouldn’t have liked to have been in 29a on this one

No one got out after row 10. Some fat guy blocked the aisle trying to get his bag

Eleanor Burnhill reporting on another fire there.

1 Like

Any cunt that got off that plane with luggage should be arrested

2 Likes

I think yer man had Hillary Clinton’s emails in his bag

Might be the wrong thread, but I didn’t want to bump the “Alien Invasion” thread, but what’s that out near Shannon Airport?