Aviation Thread (https://www.reforestnation.ie/offset-your-carbon)

A few days ago another Indian tried to open the back door of the plane midflight after apparently mistaking it for the toilet door.

Indian are fucking savages cc @KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

A job offer crossed my desk recently but it meant managing these cunts. I’d have no patience for that in the prime of my middle age.

4 Likes

That’s a pity mate, I’d say you could have made a right go of the local Indian

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2LaoamJ3vbs

A Tippman was a major cause of that.
Wouldn’t you know it.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you wonder why someone would be in such a panic to make a flight to Amsterdam

A 23-year-old man has appeared in court charged with criminal damage to a door lock at Dublin Airport.

Patrick Kehoe, of Raheenaskeagh, Oulart, Gorey in Co Wexford, was charged with damaging a magnetic door at Gate 106 at the airport.

He was granted bail and will appear again at Dublin District Court on 8 November.

Oulart the bollock.

1 Like

Does he pronounce it Keyhoe or Keogh?

surely oulart the buttocks

1 Like

Oh I would yea.She’s Hoop to boot.

oh for fuck sake, this stupid thick paddy mick bastard has made the news here on the mainland, yet again I am made to feel embarrassed in front of my British friends as they laugh at another thick oaf from spudland

1 Like

They are not your friends pal. They tolerate you to your face but they hate you and mock and laugh at you behind your back. You are a necessity to gather their rubbish and they will dispense with you shortly when they are done with you. Save up your shillings now like a good lad.

1 Like

They take him round to their parties, like some dressed up monkey in a cage.

5 Likes

I’m led to believe there is no need to dress him up.

1 Like

RE: the chap chasing the plane down the runway:

"Mr Kehoe, of Raheenaskeagh, Gorey in County Wexford, was brought before Dublin’s district court later on Thursday morning.

There were no objections to bail, and Mr Kehoe was released on his own bond of €200 (£178). He is to appear again on 8 November.

Mr Kehoe covered his face with a folder and shouted abuse at waiting journalists as he left the court, before swinging his suitcase at the crowd and lowering his trousers to expose his backside.

Isn’t @Fitzy from gorey?

1 Like