Aviation Thread (https://www.reforestnation.ie/offset-your-carbon)

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1086090, member: 109”]This is doing the rounds this morning. A plane crash in Taiwan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryViy7p8BSg
[/QUOTE]
Fucking hell the van in front had some escape :o

Yep, I noticed that. Should be a simple fix later.

:mad:

I notified you of this weeks ago

@Rocko[/USER] or [USER=2692]@Joe Player - feel free to move my posts to the Aviation Disasters thread. I didn’t realise we had one of those.

Is this a disaster?
The fact people managed to walk away from that is incredible.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1086118, member: 1786”]Is this a disaster?
The fact people managed to walk away from that is incredible.[/QUOTE]

There’s at least 13 people dead. Do you need a minimum quantity dead before classing it as a disaster?

Ya, it’s only 13 chinese as well.

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1030774, member: 80”]ill never fly air france thats for sure
[/QUOTE]
I’m flying with them at the end of the month mate :eek:

Most business travellers on here regularly use Air France (cityjet) to London City. You’ll be fine mate, they’re grand.

can you ensure that ownership of Bayan is transferred to me in your will please mate

Air France don’t own CityJet any longer mate.

FFS. Ask someone from Fingal if you’re not sure.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1086199, member: 1”]Air France don’t own CityJet any longer mate.

FFS. Ask someone from Fingal if you’re not sure.[/QUOTE]

Apologies mate, I was obviously talking about the business travel undertaken prior to May 2014.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1086199, member: 1”]Air France don’t own CityJet any longer mate.

FFS. Ask someone from Fingal if you’re not sure.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were from Tyrone?

The Antonov 225, the biggest plane in the world is landing in Shannon again tonight, cementing the Shannon Estuary’s place as the home of Irish aviation, given that Dublin’s runway isn’t even big enough to accommodate this beast of the sky.

Can hear the engines going now as it prepares for take off

Some machine

Running an hour late so

Took off at 11. Serious noise off it.

She certainly does (from the videos I’ve seen).

I wonder if she’s as loudvas the vulcan

You sure it wasn’t the clutch on the limerick hurling bus?