Bad ads on the telly

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Or the drink driving one where yer man is chatting to, it must be said, a savage bird at the bar and he throws out the keys and she is pissed off. Then there is a flash to loads of serious accidents and he does something in the end and she is shoving her tits in his face and putting out.

What did he do actually? I can’t remember![/quote]

He puts his pint back down, the charmer.

I thought that.

But surely he will drink it after.

They should have given that more thought.

If I didnt know any better I’d swear you were trying to imply something

never!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Oh ya, before I forget. That tampon ad or whatever it is where they go “have a happy period”.

HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!![/quote]

all fucking period ads. just show them during greys anatomy or something

Finally, some sense from you.

The cadburys ad is fucking wreckin my head the moment

[media=youtube]gugIfOSs1-8

Was that Ken Egan I just spotted hawking groceries for Mace, covered in fake tan and shadowing boxing?

Worst ad ever.

I like that Dairy Milk ad.

The one that’s been pissing me off lately is that prick Tom walking up the street and everyone saying hello to him. Think it’s for Meteor.

I’m not good at paying attention to ads - I tend to flick around.

Those vauxhall corsa “C’MON!” ads with those fucking puppets -

http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC071227110505PIC.jpg

They angry up the blood.

i fucking hate the kerrygold ads, you know the one with the old pervert asking the shagging couple if they missed the boat.

also any utv ads with that giant nonce julian

Just for the record, that Fiona Brennan Optilase ad needs to be recognised here even though I already set up a thread moaning about it. ‘Well it’s over a week since the surgery and I needn’t have worried.’ Shut the fuck up dog.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Those vauxhall corsa “C’MON!” ads with those fucking puppets -

http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG/fullZZZZZZTVC071227110505PIC.jpg

They angry up the blood.[/quote]

Good shout.

C’Mon

[noise of a shotgun being reloaded]

How about the annoying munter who was doing a video ad diary about giving up fags.

“Well it’s day two and I’m more annoying than yesterday.”

Oh and that “Lose the smoke, keep the fire” ad is laughable.

Any ad that sells pet insurance. pet fuckin insurance? what ever happened to lads taking a bag of cats down to the river?

:slight_smile:

There is a fantastic one on the military channel, get some piece of mind by organsing your own funeral before dying, takes all the stress from loved ones