Bad ads on the telly

That Maroon 5 Hyundai ad is utterly painful

2 Likes

Vodafone are outdoing themselves in recent months.

• the annoying young one off at Oirish college and the snowflake mother.

• the French exchange student one and the gormless young fella fawning over her.

5 Likes

Ya, is that not a problem that child locks solved thirty year ago.

3 Likes

Dacia have completely ruined Queen for me.

Brian may and Roger taylor have been flogging Queen songs goodo since John deacon left the scene. And who could blame him for fucking off especially with the way may tried to ruin the Freddie movie.

That fucking stupid AIB ‘Backing club and county’ arcade style ad.

6 Likes

FAO of @Spidey

Are you going to distance yourself from Castleknock GAA club giving permission for their club jersey to be used in this abomination of an ad?

“Join the cowny paaanel” - uttered in annoying American accent.

:rage:

That ad where the newsreader one decides to have an alcohol free Heineken on her break
Christ that’s a shit ad

We’re trying to finish off a clubhouse mate. Any promotional sweeteners provided to one of the pillar banks is looked on approvingly.

1 Like

That para Olympics ad with the swimmer who says “suborders” instead of “supporters”. SUPPORTERS!!!

That one there about the domestic abuse where you can hear the wife battering the insipid cunt of a husband because he didn’t pay a bill or something and this other cunt walks down the corridor past your man blubbering in the door and they ask the question. What would you do.

I’d tell him to grow a pair and man the fuck up.

7 Likes

He wouldn’t hear you through the triple glazing.

1 Like

Alright Clint. What would growing a pair and manning the fuck up involve?

Christ.

2 Likes

Brilliant.

There is nothing that man wouldn’t do for money.

The EPL is a Mickey Mouse trophy? True enough I suppose.

What?

This Guinness one about the 2 Welsh chaps whose Mammy left them money to spend on the 6 nations.

7 Likes