Bad ads on the telly

I was just going to put them cunts in the “ people who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole “

2 Likes

I fucking hate them two cunts. Guinness ads are generally cuntish.

1 Like

There’s an AA ad, which is currently playing a lot on BT, which is actually a bit disturbing.

Snowflakely type dad driving on the M1 or somewhere with who appears to be his toddler daughter. “Proud Mary” is belting out on the soundtrack and they have the girl “singing” it too with some very badly done photoshopping.

Engine warning light comes on, dad pulls over, the AA van arrives and a rather strange looking blond mechanic fixes the car. The toddler is still singing Proud Mary but is now waving out at the mechanic who is waving back at her. It now becomes clear that the mechanic is actually her father and as they drive off he is still waving after them with a look of anguish on his face.

The Tayto Muchos ad. A Spanish flamenco dancer and flamenco music advertising a “Mexican” snack. Some tool in the morketing department fucked up badly on that one. Probably some cocky ad type who asked “Give me something Spanishy”

A dude I know is in it. It’s hilarious.

Lenor ad yesterday evening describing getting into a bed as bedgasms. Ffs sake.

sex sells mate

That fucking Donogh O’Malley ad by Allianz

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

Remember the “Quote Devil’s Always Got One Hell of a Quote” ad? The sad looking male actor in that ad… where did it all go wrong…

1 Like

Those wankers in the Strongbow ad singing Together in Electric Dreams

That one for Lyons tea with the 2 wimmin.One woman is dropping off her stepson to yer mans first wife

that fucking millionaire raffle ad featuring @farmerinthecity, and @glasagusban at the end

That literally starving freezing unlimited garbage from three. Literally unlimited.

Three continuously monitors network performance to ensure that the service received by customers is not impacted through a minority of users placing high demand on network resources (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods). Should your data usage exceed 60GB in a 28 day period and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your All you can Eat Data Service.

No limit there. Gobshites.

1 Like

Omg these douchebags won’t be getting a call from fair city anytime soon anyways!

Those Welsh bastards fuckacting with the Granny’s purse is irksome shite. The dozy cunt that’s missing a tooth could benefit from a belt of an iron bar.
All to stimulate your interest in the 6 nations further aggravates the matter. Cunts.

5 Likes

I fucking hate that as. A channel switcher

This Yankee cunt saying he’s been lucky enough to fly 200 miles over Ireland is really starting to piss me off

3 Likes

Canadian I’m sure but get where you’re coming from

1 Like