@balbec clamped himself thread

I’ve never had a gambling account so didn’t have to worry about that

I have a paddy power account only because of @Thomas_Brady HOTY tips. If I am refused a mortgage it’s his fault.

You made your own bed kid

Mortgage dependent on Barry Nash :muscle:

2 Likes

Who : Brian Fenton
When : Yesterday morning
Where : a cafe in Clontarf(near the yacht pub)

Similar to @Bandage experience I noticed one of those Dublin sponsored cars.
I carried on as I was in the area for the Clontarf half marathon (Thirteen miles).
I was outside a cafe when I noticed Fenton in the queue

Fenton was dressed in standard tracksuit etc it was around 915am so I was thinking he’s either on the way to some training session or possibly returning from an early morning

Fento had a steely gaze, he was probably focusing keenly on following some process or other

Didn’t see what coffe he ordered I guessed to myself an oat milk flat white

6 Likes

They were playing a big 15 v 15 game yesterday i believe so thats where he was probably off to.

I had a friend doing the 5 mile in that Clontarf thing as it happens. A lovely route i believe.

1 Like

Dead flat route alright

1 Like

It was Ben, mate

1 Like

Thanks for the update pal

“I went down to Hore’s on Thursday to get fitted for the suit. I asked for O’Gorman 9 on the back… gonna get Fitzhenry to puck the ball down to the hill so I can jump up one last time”.

2 Likes

The great Limerick supporter Joe Canning heading into TUSGG

6 Likes

The chap will do anything to shift a few curries.

1 Like

We have great respect for Joe. Hes alway welcome

Mickey Harte exiting the Hogan Stand on Sunday. He’s a small enough crater.

Seamus ‘Cheddar’ Plunkett on Jones’s Road before the match. He wasn’t wearing a hat.

Who: Pete Finnerty

Where: Leaning against the wall of the Big Tree as I walked past.

When: Yesterday around half 5

Pete was chewing on some of those drumstick squashie sweets. He cut the figure of a man in pensive mood but very relaxed. It made me wonder why he had been axed from the Sunday Game back around 2010. He used to be a regular on the hurling shows.

1 Like

That’s some level of detail.

He was as thick as two short planks.

1 Like

@Declan_Moffat

1 Like

What a night that was!

1 Like

Kevin Moran Former Waterford skipper. Blackfriars coffee shop, the Cove, Waterford. Kevin was kitted out in a blue T-shirt and green shorts. He’s still keeping himself fit and looks like he could do a job in the county championship.

3 Likes