Ban A Tard

With all these bannings I could see a continuity agri-right TFK springing up. Something like this:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

I’ve just done a ten hour silent vigil to protest at the treatment of my old epal @HBV.

1 Like

You’ve handled yourself with great dignity today pal.

1 Like

I think I have. The gloating and crowing out of the clique was almost unbearable at times.

5 Likes

This feud between @Sidney & @anon7035031 is beyond tedious at this stage and it’s seeping in to numerous threads. @Rocko, a month long ban for each of them please

I agree with @Fran

+1

@anon7035031 the ‘ban’ seems devoid of interpretation of all levels of sarcasm and humour, I’m thinking Aspergers or some made up condition like that. @Sidney however can mix the real hand to hand combat with satire and sarcasm.
So I think a 72 hour ban for the former would be just punishment.

1 Like

@Tim_Riggins as well, he gets the other two boys ruled up

1 Like

I’m giving this the necessary consideration.

2 Likes

Thought @Mac was being a bit belligerent on the Celeb Spotting thread, might be worth keeping an eye on for a couple of days.

3 Likes

@Sidney is a stalwart, a founding father, and truth be known we all admire the stance he’s taking against the Johnny come latelys.
We stand back and have a snigger whilst all the time admiring him for climbing out of the trench and enjaging the filthy plebs in pure honest hatred and man vs rodent combat.
It’s time @Sidney was recognised as a foot soldier and man of honour by cleansing the board of half wits like the financial wizzkid/master chef/astute political analyst/boring cunt/ disabled/ @anon7035031.

2 Likes

@ChocolateMice could maybe do with a week or two on the sidelines as well. Let’s keep all our options open for the time being, mate.

1 Like

Stage 5. I’ve destroyed you.

2 Likes

You’ve really riled me up now.

1 Like

:grinning:

If that came from a poster of note I’d be concerned about this site. Thankfully it’s only @horsease

What a dispicable contemptible underhand cunt you are, attempting to get your main opponent for POTY removed from the campaign trail for the decisive last 24 hours. I am sure all fair minded posters will see through this underhand slimeball tactic and give you the response you deserve at the ballot box.

What time is it there simple Simon ?