Ban A Tard

+1 - He should be banned for life - He won’t come crawling back after this anyway so we all win. I don’t mind his hate filled boil but the simpleton keeps tagging me despite me ignoring him for months.

2 Likes

Do you mean bile or were you specifically referring to the boils on his face?

1 Like

Do I have to explain it? … No doubt whatever spot the man is in, he’s having a little puss to himself today.

A few of the young lads on here such as HBV are quite immature, petulant and vindictive. A little bit of time away might do him the world of good whether it’s TFK he returns to or whether he finds somewhere else to busy himself.

@HBV puts the wart in “TFK stalwart”.

Disgusting genital ones, not an attractive one like the lovely Vogue Williams has, or even a reassuringly familiar quirky one like the one Ross “the Boss” Montgomery has*.

*Or “had”, as I think may now be the correct term.

1 Like

@Tassotti could see which way the wind was blowing and strategically distanced himself from @hbv over the last few days

I respect that

9 Likes

Ah lovely :+1:

With the departures of @HBV and that special needs chap, there’s a big opportunity now for @The_Most_Infamous and @Ambrose_McNulty to make the step up from being bland, inoffensive, mildly endearing rural right-wing simpletons to being full blown moronic, tedious right-wing trolls.

Nature abhors a vacuum and there is now a vacuum for vacuous right-wing trolling. It must be filled.

2 Likes

I think Ambrose has too much about him for this. The way he pulled the strings of HBV and ProjectX was magnificent to watch. He’s got moxy.

1 Like

Would you say he was grooming @HBV?

Indubitably

Ambrose is well able to mix it

Ambrose is also a lovely guy.

I wouldn’t swap Ambrose for anyone.

I consider him one of my dearest e-friends

Can we get a list to ensure they all send you Xmas e-cards?

Oooft. I understand that admins have received a strongly worded PM from an apoplectic Austin Gleeson fan. He said he could understand why HBV’s user privileges were suspended but he couldn’t abide the silencing of Project X (whom he described as the more rounded and intelligent poster of the two). He confirmed that he won’t be posting on TFK for the foreseeable future but that he’ll be online and monitoring the postings as before, albeit under protest. He said it’s admins’ and the forum’s loss that his lunchtime argument with a cyclist on Macken Street will go undocumented on TFK and he asked us to announce that this and other musings can now be read over on @Locke 's golf forum.

1 Like

What’s the name of this, pal?

Did Scrooge confirm whether his Xmas planning was complete or not?