Bandage

15 mins from UL :rollseyes:

I don’t feel like arguing the toss on this but I’ve a feeling your watch runs very very slowly

You’d be in Limerick Junction in 15 mins from Limerick City you numpty.

You’d be lucky to be in Castletroy most afternoons.

:rollseyes:

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/matters-regarding-limerick-limerick-pubs-limerick-hills-plenty-culture-please/25324/4331?u=carryharry

When does the Voucher expire?

@Bandage

It pains me to say it but go elsewhere. Cadtleconnel is an awful shit hole

2 Likes

I was at a wedding there 30 years ago pal. I don’t remember much about it. @Bandage

3 Likes

Great post @Rocko

Thank you for the advice, lads.

We don’t mind Castleconnell being remote. We’ll drive to visit folk and to areas where it might be nice for a stroll.

We’d make good use of the pool as I’m getting on very well in Aquababies and my son enjoys it too.

Also happy to generally hang out in comfy armchairs ating scones so I think this place might suit.

4 Likes

What age is the boy?

6 (six) months.

Kick kick kick, kick kick kick

1 Like

I’ve done the hotel stay with a child slightly older than that & it’s just not worth it IMO.
They’re used to their routine at home plus staying in a nice hotel with all the spa’s & pools etc isn’t worth a fuck if you’ve to dispatch to the room at 8pm imo.

Each to their own but I’d always do the Stay away with herself now while leaving the offspring with someone else.

2 Likes

He’s talking about a Select Hotel in Castleconnell, not Adare Manor

4 Likes

This man knows what he’s talking about

Albeit first child, so always hard to simply drop and go too.

I know that but it’s irrelevant really, you’re still heading off to the room to bed the child.
You could day trip to see friends.

If you get a quiet bar in a hotel you’ll often get a child happy to sleep in the bassinet / buggy though. You don’t always have to head to the room at their bedtime

Ah come off it.

I don’t mind taking a bottle of wine up to the room so I can lie on the bed and browse TFK.

2 Likes